💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who Is Your Celebrity Crush?

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Chris Hemsworth, especially around 2012-2019

Thor The Dark World may be one of the least popular mcu films, but he looked the most dreamy in this movie imo:

beff7fd57d1d4351f4182e846840ea50eb58ff6868747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Also the fact that it was (at least mostly) his own sexy hair at the time, rather than a wig like in other thor movies.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chlorine Sevigny

I'm going to overshare, but there's this one photo of Justin Bieber's foot I have saved on my phone that I can always c*m to in a pinch. 

Space Cowboy
6 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

I'm going to overshare, but there's this one photo of Justin Bieber's foot I have saved on my phone that I can always c*m to in a pinch. 

Girl..

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, iku iku iku said:

Nicewigg 72115978537c6cf6286b6b9cfedb54b4~c5_720x

I just re-read this.. His name is nicewigg??

Blackout19
57 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Oh how I love the looks on mr.franco, have you seen Whatever It Takes? If you haven't yet, go watch it and you can thank me later :giggle:

I need to watch, it's sexy? :lolly:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Roronoa
7 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I just re-read this.. His name is nicewigg??

His name is Jack Martin. :vegas: He’s a streamer who goes by the name Nicewigg. 

Roronoa
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

Ugh, dreamy :enigma:

But omg he looks a lot like a guy I dated once, let me overshare: right after the first date he asked me if I was comfortable and wanted to meet again, I thought he was so sweet. I said yes but scheduling conflicts came around-I also went out on a trip- but we texted every day... until he ghosted me.

Months later I posted a selfie that got a lot of responses and praise from my fellow followers :bon: and he responded too, asking how I was (I read the notification and never entered the chat). So sweet :billie:

I also met a guy who looked like that at some event where video game artists do painting demonstrations. Literally the coolest human being I’d ever seen. He’s straight.. I think. French Korean, tanned skin.. urgh :icega:

.. just checked his Instagram.. his fiancée is some Italian Finnish model. I hate my life. She’s very beautiful and im happy for him. But I also need to accept that I simply can’t be with another human. :laughga: 

Stef666

Currently Pedro Pascal.

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

Tinnitus15
4 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

Alright girlies valentines is coming up

This made me sooo depressed lmfao 

Tinnitus15
3 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Taron Egerton

I saw him in London walking in Shepherd’s  bush. He’s soooo handsome in person

Archived