šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumor: Disney+ Bought TCB Rights

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
18 minutes ago, OnFireTheseDays said:

I know. Hate all this waiting, would rather justĀ know for sure if something is in the works. Don'tĀ want to be disappointed!

I honestly think we must be the most patient fan base in the worldĀ :ladyhaha:

Rihanna's fanbaseĀ :huntyga:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starmie25

Manifesting both "Alice" and "Replay" to go semi viral once the show drops on Disney + due to the sheer epicness. šŸŒŸ

A win for all.

Ā 

2 hours ago, andy232000 said:

Cool, what platform do you use?Ā 

Create a private collection on Vimeo. Ā Then you can share the playlist password with true Little Monsters who will value your work. Ā Vimeo is also much more diligent about making sure sites donā€™t allow downloads, itā€™s created more as a way for creators to showcase their work.

Catnikko
On 2/2/2023 at 12:21 PM, ChicaSkas said:

The Chromatica Ball is so dark themed, and so many of the songs are sexual in nature or have sexual references, I can't see Disney willingly attaching their name to TCB. It just doesnt seem plausible that we've moved forward that far. It is so much more likely that we will see it on streaming HBO or Netflix or Hulu than Disney Plus.Ā 

Disney+ has horror movies, crime docs & american horror story seasons on it though, it's not the disney channel

edit: sorry I didn't realise this was an old postĀ :messga:

Actual patient

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, catsounds said:

Disney+ has horror movies, crime docs & american horror story seasons on it though, it's not the disney channel

edit: sorry I didn't realise this was an old postĀ :messga:

its ok, I just learned that Disney plus actually has mature content on it. Somehow my naive brain thought that it only did PG13 type movies because of the name "Disney".

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

andy232000
On 2/12/2023 at 1:15 PM, Jack3257 said:

I had a playlist of around 12Ā videos and 10 were taken down (4 were hidden, but 6 were removed due to copyright).

FYI, let me know if you would like help putting your work on a secure platform where it canā€™t be stolen. Ā Iā€™m a film student so there are platforms we use all the time to share projects before theyā€™re publicly released!

Welp, looks like you were right with the copyright becoming more strict. I uploaded my chromatica ball film and 13 songs got blocked and they are the same audios I had used before...

Gaga2645
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

Welp, looks like you were right with the copyright becoming more strict. I uploaded my chromatica ball film and 13 songs got blocked and they are the same audios I had used before...

Wait!!!! Is that why there was a delay for the premiere?? Omg that means the release has to be imminentā€¦.Ā 

andy232000
10 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Wait!!!! Is that why there was a delay for the premiere?? Omg that means the release has to be imminentā€¦.Ā 

yes, whole video got blocked before I could release it

2 hours ago, andy232000 said:

If you post it unlisted you can still share the link. Ā Also can be done if you create a new Google drive and give people a link to the video. Ā Donā€™t want you hard work to go to waste!

2 hours ago, Gaga2645 said:

I think that Disney (a company whoā€™s ALWAYS on the ball with copyright) is taking down videos. Ā It is worth noting that Iā€™veĀ only seen this happening with Chromatica Ball videos, I can still find several full edits of BTWB, Enigma, JWT, and full streams of festival performances. Ā If it were Gagaā€™s team, why would they just be focused on this tour and not all her live shows (I can only think of a streaming release, more dates, or both).Ā 

I also think it is worth noting how much Gaga loves her fans and performing. Ā Sheā€™s probably allowed the BTWB, JWT, and EnigmaĀ videos up because of how many fans didnā€™t get to experience the shows they had tickets to. Ā I think she feelsĀ the least she can do is let the fanā€™s edits of the videos stay up since she never professionally released them herself, so that is the only way many fans have the chance to experience those shows she put so much time and energy into. Ā If I were Gaga, I would NOT want the full Montreal show from the BTWB on YouTube, but she hasnā€™t had it taken down all these years for a reason.
Ā 

Gaga talked so much about how much she loved The Chromatica Ball, it helped her heal. Ā I definitely can see her wanting the show immortalized.

Even if it isnā€™t Disney, any streamer would make this move. Ā If someone owns the rights to a professionally shot version of the show, they want that to be the only footage thatā€™s seen. Ā my biggest question is if weā€™re getting more dates this summer. Ā If so, I think weā€™ll get a release late this year or early 2024. Ā If the tour is over, I could see it coming out anytime between now and the end of 2023.

Gaga2645
9 hours ago, andy232000 said:

I was PERCHED and made myself drinks to watch itĀ :ladyhaha:

andy232000
1 hour ago, Gaga2645 said:

I was PERCHED and made myself drinks to watch itĀ :ladyhaha:

:bradley: im SO sorry NNN. Im working on figuring out how to bypass the copyright issues, + I want to upload the 4K version (which takes longer), BUT, you can watch a 1080p version here in Vimeo

Ā 

This is the most finished, unpitched version I have so far. The youtube one will be slightly pitched down, and will take maybe a few more days unfortunately

Archived