rumor

Rumor: Disney+ Bought TCB Rights

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

VillainTina
On 2/5/2023 at 5:45 PM, TylerBR97 said:

Jesus clean your keyboard. Thatā€™s a lot of ****

lmaoo wym ? arent we on gagadaily ?

this is the same website that took off the excuse me no for being too brattyĀ :ladyhaha::saladga:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please šŸ˜¶

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starmie25

Hot take: If the Chromatica ball show in the US doesn't get officially released in next couple months then I'm convinced her team are bringing it back later this year (Mexico rumours)

šŸ˜‡

Thereā€™s a new rumor going around that the director of the film is going to be the same as Billieā€™s one!

Do we move ?????Ā :ohwell:

So might be worth mentioning: A bunch of the edited videos of each act have been taken off YouTube recentlyā€¦

EGOT2027
2 minutes ago, Jack3257 said:

So might be worth mentioning: A bunch of the edited videos of each act have been taken off YouTube recentlyā€¦

omg really?!

Starmie25
25 minutes ago, Jack3257 said:

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

andy232000
36 minutes ago, Jack3257 said:

Sorry to crush everyones hopes, but those were my videos and I was the one who took them down voluntarily as they were being stolen and passed as someone elses.Ā 

9 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Sorry to crush everyones hopes, but those were my videos and I was the one who took them down voluntarily as they were being stolen and passed as someone elses.Ā 

Seriously GIF

Always & Forever, šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¦‰CHARMZšŸ¦‰šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

Enter your Taylor Swift era and sueĀ them allĀ 

monstertoronto
On 2/2/2023 at 9:34 AM, ChicaSkas said:

How is this real lifeĀ 

:deadbanana:

Like ....Ā 

HOW?

Did they realize this was in it?Ā 

Ā 

Youā€™re thinking of Disney +Ā as being a kids network. It is not. Ā Disney is a brand that owns tons of rights to every kind of content and itā€™s all on Disney +. I think in the States they divided some content between ā€œDisney+ā€ and ā€œStarā€ or something, but in Canada itā€™s all just on Disney +. I just watched a horror movie called ā€œBarbarianā€ on there. Every season of AHS is on. A ton of horror movies they are even more disturbing are on there. It is not a kids streaming serviceĀ 

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

Youā€™re thinking of Disney +Ā as being a kids network. It is not. Ā Disney is a brand that owns tons of rights to every kind of content and itā€™s all on Disney +. I think in the States they divided some content between ā€œDisney+ā€ and ā€œStarā€ or something, but in Canada itā€™s all just on Disney +. I just watched a horror movie called ā€œBarbarianā€ on there. Every season of AHS is on. A ton of horror movies they are even more disturbing are on there. It is not a kids streaming serviceĀ 

It's split between Disney+ and Hulu. Love, Victor,Ā a gay teen romance show, was supposed to debut on Disney+ but got moved to Hulu because of its "adult"Ā themes. it did come to Disney+ within the last year but up until recently Disney+ in the US was "family oriented".Ā Ā 

14 hours ago, andy232000 said:

I had a playlist of around 12Ā videos and 10 were taken down (4 were hidden, but 6 were removed due to copyright).

FYI, let me know if you would like help putting your work on a secure platform where it canā€™t be stolen. Ā Iā€™m a film student so there are platforms we use all the time to share projects before theyā€™re publicly released!

andy232000
1 hour ago, Jack3257 said:

I had a playlist of around 12Ā videos and 10 were taken down (4 were hidden, but 6 were removed due to copyright).

FYI, let me know if you would like help putting your work on a secure platform where it canā€™t be stolen. Ā Iā€™m a film student so there are platforms we use all the time to share projects before theyā€™re publicly released!

Cool, what platform do you use?Ā 
Ā 

As for the other videos, thats common as well. Like 90% of the BTWB video disappeared months after the tour. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the same thing happenedĀ 

OnFireTheseDays
13 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

I cannot wait anymore. I want to see this show on the big screen. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

I know. Hate all this waiting, would rather justĀ know for sure if something is in the works. Don'tĀ want to be disappointed!

I honestly think we must be the most patient fan base in the worldĀ :ladyhaha:

Archived