đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumor: Disney+ Bought TCB Rights

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Starmie25
10 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

am i the only one that worries the way gaga performs the iconic intro / first through songs may come across boring on tv :laughga: i hope locals don’t turn it off before getting to replay. even alice may not translate well i fear

I think "Alice" will actually translate much better even though it's a bit more moody setting.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027
1 minute ago, Staryu17 said:

I think "Alice" will actually translate much better even though it's a bit more moody setting.

i just want normies who tune in make it to see how high energy she is as the show goes on

Starmie25
5 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

i just want normies who tune in make it to see how high energy she is as the show goes on

I'm sure they will the moment "Bad romance" starts lol

2School4Cool

Wherever it is I’m excited!! I’ll be watching as soon as it airs of this is the lol. I just don’t like the streaming era, it’s good for business but divides viewership. If you don’t have Disney+ or Netflix or Hulu you can’t watch their exclusive content which is disappointing

See The Best In Everyone

StarstruckIllusion

Me tapping LMAO at any tweet based rumour: 

beyonce-nintendo.gif

Just release the damn thing :grr:

1 hour ago, Staryu17 said:

Alice is one song that I feel translates really well onto video vs in person. It's one of my favorite songs to watch the concert online but it was one of the least impactful ones when I was at TCB in person.

Imagine Gaga sang the changed Poker Face lyrics in LA for this :laughga: If it's true I hope they don't cut anything

Edonis

I can’t speak for anyone else’s experience, but the lighting and filter used on the screens during Alice were stunning, so I have faith that that same atmosphere can be replicated well for film/tv. 

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, Staryu17 said:

They better not cut the interludes or ill riot 

Exactly. I know the intro video is probably going to be cut because it’s so long and prob won’t have the same effect on a screen, but I honestly loved how cool it was and it built up so much anticipation.  

Edonis
1 minute ago, Nite said:

Imagine Gaga sang the changed Poker Face lyrics in LA for this :laughga: If it's true I hope they don't cut anything

The **** her face thing? She did that on almost every date iirc. 

SevenAteNine
4 hours ago, andy232000 said:

Very weird choice. Disney+ is absolutely not LGBT friendly as a streaming service. I imagine it would be hosted in Hulu if this is true

this isnt completely true anymore, they are opening up more.. for example: andi mack had an openly gay character that got a boyfriend and came out to his friends (who were supportive)

RIP 9.

3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

The **** her face thing? She did that on almost every date iirc. 

She did on every date I listened to but not in LA as far as I know. I remember asking here about it because I wasn't sure and I found it strange between the put your ****ing hands up :huntyga:

4 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I don't care who bought the rights as long as it gets released! :saladga: tired of all the teased and scrapped projects 

If it’s Disney they need to put it on Hulu in the USA.  I would rather it not get released than us getting an extremely censored version of the show (Hamilton they removed all but one F-bomb because they don’t want content above a PG-13 rating right now, think about Gaga’s Act 1 outfit as well).  This DOES NOT match the Disney brand.  Was hoping for Amazon, Netflix, or Apple TV.

4 hours ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

What are you talking about? :laughga:

Disney is very LGBTQ+ friendly, they literally started a war with DeSantis in Florida over denouncing his don't say gay bullsh*t and there's lots of representation on the streaming platform. One of my favourites is the documentary Howard, all about the man behind The Little Mermaid & Beauty and the Beast who sadly passed away during the AIDS crisis.

Genuine question and correct me if I'm wrong here but didn't Disney fund the don't say gay in the first place than backpeddled after the backlash ? 

Or am I miss remembering things.

P.S I'm not from the US. I'm just not sure what goes on there since there's always a new thing popping up.

RudraCNG
4 hours ago, windzo said:

Genuine question and correct me if I'm wrong here but didn't Disney fund the don't say gay in the first place than backpeddled after the backlash ? 

Or am I miss remembering things.

P.S I'm not from the US. I'm just not sure what goes on there since there's always a new thing popping up.

They did, although everybody loves to "forget" it. And they started to "support" LGBT rights not only when it was super safe for them to do it, but when they started being heavily criticized for not doing it. And of course, they censor that content in several countries where they might face criticism for it. Yeah, big allies they are.

Big firms are not allies. Big firms are not friends. They only care about money. And of course they're gonna be creative when it comes to PR and marketing to make you feel otherwise.

Anyway, on topic: I would like to believe it. I don't care who pays for it, I just want a damn Gaga concert. But I'm starting to get JWT vibes in 2018...

Archived