💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumor: Disney+ Bought TCB Rights

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

a few of the fan accounts have posted this. don’t kill the messenger!!

it basically translates to: 

“After new negotiations, Disney+ acquired the rights to show the special from "The Chromatica Ball" and there are plans to launch it in 2023.

The project was produced by Mermaid Films, Live Nation and Blink.”

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027

imagine a bleeped PUT YOUR ****ING HANDS UP REPLAY for disney lmao

(although i do think they recently moved on from kids only content. they always were like that outside of the US but in the US they used to put any “adult” content on hulu and hulu only)

andy232000

Very weird choice. Disney+ is absolutely not LGBT friendly as a streaming service. I imagine it would be hosted in Hulu if this is true

EGOT2027

did any netflix projects associated with michael bearden ever come out?? i can’t imagine what he could’ve been working on way back when besides TCB. i know he later said that’s not what it was, but he could’ve just realized he violated an NDA. then again if netflix had the rights from the beginning, i don’t see why it wouldn’t be out by now

Space Cowboy

If this is true, it could be the beginning of a long relationship between miss Gaga and Disney and I am here. for. it.

Cameltoe Chariot
6 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Very weird choice. Disney+ is absolutely not LGBT friendly as a streaming service. I imagine it would be hosted in Hulu if this is true

What are you talking about? :laughga:

Disney is very LGBTQ+ friendly, they literally started a war with DeSantis in Florida over denouncing his don't say gay bullsh*t and there's lots of representation on the streaming platform. One of my favourites is the documentary Howard, all about the man behind The Little Mermaid & Beauty and the Beast who sadly passed away during the AIDS crisis.

Controversiaga

HBO would be best.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Petrichor

Not surprised! Disney is trying to get into concert films, they just had the Elton livestream plus Gaga is friendly was Disney’s CEO Bob Iger.

PlastiscGuy

I don't care who bought the rights as long as it gets released! :saladga: tired of all the teased and scrapped projects 

PG.

MaybeKermit

Why would Netflix/Apple move on from this ?

Y’all I swear if it gets cancelled again… I’ll never bash Gaga and her team but Come on… we are 12 years past the last tour DVD? How is this possible ?

andy232000
34 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

What are you talking about? :laughga:

Disney is very LGBTQ+ friendly, they literally started a war with DeSantis in Florida over denouncing his don't say gay bullsh*t and there's lots of representation on the streaming platform. One of my favourites is the documentary Howard, all about the man behind The Little Mermaid & Beauty and the Beast who sadly passed away during the AIDS crisis.

Well I haven’t been on the platform much since it launched, but I remember many LGBT content being moved to Hulu because it wasn’t “family friendly”

Archived