Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumor: Disney+ Bought TCB Rights

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Starmie25
14 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I doubt it would be on Disney +. This is just one of the many rumors that most likely will never come true. Netflix or HBO Max would be a better fit. I dont want over half the show censored. 

Why would it be censored? Disney+ hosts so much weird content these days, not just PIXAR, Marvel etc

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me thinking it was weird Disney would buy Turner Classic Broadcasting :laughga:

Lena Horne Beauty GIF by Turner Classic Movies

✧ ✧ ✧

Ladle Ghoulash
10 hours ago, Charmz said:

I hope it’s more of a documentary of her behind the scenes of chromatica ball

I hope it's not this lmao. I want the concert, baby! If they wanna add some behind the scenes footage as a supplement, fine by me, but it only being a documentary is a no for me. 

ChicaSkas
45 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

True (at least in Italy we have all AHS, lots of hardcore horror movies etc on Disney+) but regardless of that I think it's just a fan rumor. Given that Michael Bearden teased something related to Netflix I'd buy that more, but still nothing confirmed or worth our time imo

Hold up

Disney, in your country,  has AHS HOTEL....????

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

andy232000
5 hours ago, VeguisLG said:

If not, we can always get the incredible@andy232000 one once he releases the full thing :vegas: (hope you don’t scrap it please after stupid people copied your film :saladga:

Its coming in the next two weeks don't worry haha. I just took down all the videos in a rampage (but also that way people wont steal them and the dhow isnt fragmented)

2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

The Chromatica Ball is so dark themed, and so many of the songs are sexual in nature or have sexual references, I can't see Disney willingly attaching their name to TCB. It just doesnt seem plausible that we've moved forward that far. It is so much more likely that we will see it on streaming HBO or Netflix or Hulu than Disney Plus. 

Gurl, have you even checked what's on there? A lot of darker stuff as well, Disney isn't only fairytales. Plus Billie did a special on there so if Billie can, so can Gaga.

11 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Its coming in the next two weeks don't worry haha. I just took down all the videos in a rampage (but also that way people wont steal them and the dhow isnt fragmented)

OMG THANK YOU! can't wait to watch it :pawsup:

ChicaSkas
15 minutes ago, VeguisLG said:

In mine too! :vegas:

How is this real life 

:deadbanana:

Like .... 

HOW?

Did they realize this was in it? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

HookerOnAChurch
29 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Hold up

In my country as well. All the Seasons from AHS. 

If it's true, I hope they don't cut the moans at the beginning of Sour Candy, lol... :triggered: But I think she didn't do that in LA, at least not with the energy she had on other shows :cryga:

i still think they should've recorded the Tokyo shows or the Paris or London dates. My favourite was the show at Stockholm tho :firega:

RAMROD
1 hour ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I doubt it would be on Disney +. This is just one of the many rumors that most likely will never come true. Netflix or HBO Max would be a better fit. I dont want over half the show censored. 

Fam, Disney+ these days also busy live streaming wrestling shows from WWE, such as the Royal Rumble, RAW, and more. and I am sure you know how lowkey adult and pretty violent that show is. Not even a bleep of cuss words happened. You might have have to update your knowledge on their service tbh. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

VillainTina

The Chromatica Ball is so dark themed, and so many of the songs are sexual in nature or have sexual references, I can't see Disney willingly attaching their name to TCB. It just doesnt seem plausible that we've moved forward that far. It is so much more likely that we will see it on streaming HBO or Netflix or Hulu than Disney Plus. 

this, i love gaga daily so much for being so enthusiastic about gaga projects but i also get heartbroken at the fact that we dont get barely, if any content from the fans/leaks.

the whole cbt will get scrapped-

BTWB /ARTPOP Documentary ? Scrapped 

JWT RIR ? Cancelled-

JWT Birmingham Shows? Still being edited :billie::sure::toofunny:

ENIGMA Superbowl SNL - Happened & then the pandemic hit a month later :shocked:

ENIGMA/Chromatica Ball ? Cancelled for 2 years :rip: 

Spoiler

(and i bet the original Chromatica ball was way more high energy , and problably had the moon boot dance we were all waiting for ..:deadbanana::grr:)

the cbt is just not as high energy and giving as we (a.k.a. Monsters) feel it is, theres not one interlude that could possibly be broadcasted, (if any will be shortened, except for the poem) the first act looks horrendous to anyone who isn't a monster, The babylon act as well it dosen't read well on-screen, gagas not giving high energy choreo even on the sour candy act ..

the only acts i could see possibly being a slay are the Replay, Enigma and ROM acts and that's if she edits the whole film more as a documentary/Concert film type 

Spoiler

that i thought was gonna be on apple+ ? ... what happened to that :noparty:

i applaud all the gagadaily members for always speculating and having hope in their little monster hearts , but i just dont see it becoming one that we would fulfill, like at all, unless we pull out the old dvd bootlegs :air: 

Spoiler

witch is our only hope rn and leaks .. anything that's leaked or released unofficially is our only life line as of since soon :fail::coffee::deadbanana:

maybe the next time she tours, or if she does her enigma pop dates revamped this year for sure for sure it would be filmed and released cuz its been over 10+ years since a popstar like thats the lady gaga has had any concert released officially on a platform, with all the promo she even used to do for ARTPOP + before hand.

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

TimotheeChalamet

Hold up

Hotel, Roanoke, even NYC

Also Barbarian, Omen II, The Fly, etc

Archived