Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumor: Disney+ Bought TCB Rights

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
9 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

a few of the fan accounts have posted this. 

This should be enough :laughga:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ophelia
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

How does one get a job as a Disney+ customer service rep? That sounds so specific. 👀 

not sure how it works in the US, but in Europe you just have to look for Customer Service advisor jobs and pray it’s for a big brand, they never specify it in the offer:fan:

One company manages a few brands, mine for example, managed Disney, HBO, Sephora, IKEA and some lesser known ones. 

They only need around 20 workers per brand, so it’s quite hard to get into. I managed to get in when D+ launched in my country, but they had to cut off some people after the initial hype died down:noparty:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Starmie25
5 hours ago, gabeoz said:

Alice is one song that I feel translates really well onto video vs in person. It's one of my favorite songs to watch the concert online but it was one of the least impactful ones when I was at TCB in person.

Trew

CyanLights
11 hours ago, andy232000 said:

Very weird choice. Disney+ is absolutely not LGBT friendly as a streaming service. I imagine it would be hosted in Hulu if this is true

Isn’t Hulu owned by Disney 

tylerjs
13 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Isn’t Hulu owned by Disney 

Lol yes. Hulu is owned in majority by Disney. In fact, they offer bundles of Disney+, Hulu, ESPN, and NatGeo subscriptions in one. So putting it on Hulu would essentially be the same as putting it on Disney+, ethically speaking.

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

ChicaSkas

The Chromatica Ball is so dark themed, and so many of the songs are sexual in nature or have sexual references, I can't see Disney willingly attaching their name to TCB. It just doesnt seem plausible that we've moved forward that far. It is so much more likely that we will see it on streaming HBO or Netflix or Hulu than Disney Plus. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

BornSimon

Tbh I gave up hope already. I'm totally used to Gaga teasing something and then going really quiet about it until everyone forgets about it and it never gets released. 

Obviously I would love the Chromatica Ball film to be an exception. 

misha4ever
11 hours ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

What are you talking about? :laughga:

Disney is very LGBTQ+ friendly, they literally started a war with DeSantis in Florida over denouncing his don't say gay bullsh*t and there's lots of representation on the streaming platform. One of my favourites is the documentary Howard, all about the man behind The Little Mermaid & Beauty and the Beast who sadly passed away during the AIDS crisis.

It's performative, not real. The big bosses don't give a ****, they just want money.

english is not my native language >.<

TimotheeChalamet
39 minutes ago, chun li said:

Some of you sound like you have no idea what Disney+ is and what's on there

True (at least in Italy we have all AHS, lots of hardcore horror movies etc on Disney+) but regardless of that I think it's just a fan rumor. Given that Michael Bearden teased something related to Netflix I'd buy that more, but still nothing confirmed or worth our time imo

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

True (at least in Italy we have all AHS, lots of hardcore horror movies etc on Disney+) but regardless of that I think it's just a fan rumor. Given that Michael Bearden teased something related to Netflix I'd buy that more, but still nothing confirmed or worth our time imo

It wasn’t about TCB 

TimotheeChalamet
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

It wasn’t about TCB 

Problem solved, then 😂

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, BornSimon said:

Tbh I gave up hope already. I'm totally used to Gaga teasing something and then going really quiet about it until everyone forgets about it and it never gets released. 

Obviously I would love the Chromatica Ball film to be an exception. 

I guess she hasnt learnt her lesson of teasing and not delivering. It just makes her fans dissapointed even if she's not the reason for it not happening.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

GagasEnigma4

I doubt it would be on Disney +. This is just one of the many rumors that most likely will never come true. Netflix or HBO Max would be a better fit. I dont want over half the show censored. 

Archived