Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumor: Disney+ Bought TCB Rights

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

BradleyCooper

I could not imagine it on Disney+ is that a joke šŸ˜‚ Maybe other Gaga projects would make sense, but not anything Chromatica themed (just my opinion)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Disney Gaga sounds right, so hopefully this true " :applause:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

jimmytimestep
34 minutes ago, ControversiaGa said:

HBO would be best.

Sure, but HBO/HBOMax is in shambles atm with the Discovery+ merger

zakariah

as an international fan, i could care less which streaming platform TCB goes to, as long as i'm able to watch it

ELECTROHEART

Omg imagine if it shows on HuluĀ :messga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Future Lovers
54 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Well I havenā€™t been on the platform much since it launched, but I remember many LGBT content being moved to Hulu because it wasnā€™t ā€œfamily friendlyā€

They really didnā€™t, it was just that a lot of the stuff under the umbrella that featured LGBTQ+ content didnā€™t fit their original ratingsĀ thresholds for Disney+. But from the word go it featured shows and moviesĀ that did include that content such as Andi Mack as long as it was PG-13/TV-PG (rarely TV-14) or lower.Ā 

In lateĀ 2021, early 2022 they got rid of their rules on specific ratings and now allow R-rated and TV-14 content on the main platform. It wasnā€™t the gay content it was the rating.Ā 

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

Well I havenā€™t been on the platform much since it launched, but I remember many LGBT content being moved to Hulu because it wasnā€™t ā€œfamily friendlyā€

Disney+ in Canada has everything on it. Ā Horror movies and very adult movies. Itā€™s not just for kids.Ā 

Starmie25
1 hour ago, BradleyCooper said:

I could not imagine it on Disney+ is that a joke šŸ˜‚ Maybe other Gaga projects would make sense, but not anything Chromatica themed (just my opinion)

Kardashians are on Disney+ these daysĀ 

EGOT2027
1 hour ago, zakariah said:

as an international fan, i could care less which streaming platform TCB goes to, as long as i'm able to watch it

this is why iā€™ve always wanted it to go to netflix. despite netflixā€™s reputation going downhill a bit recently (as the other streamers have picked up the pace), i still feel like netflix is the most globally accesible ?? and idk i just feel like this is the exact type of thing a local would click on while scrolling through netflix. i feel like people donā€™t necessarily just browse the other apps like they do netflix?? some of the other apps are unusable lmaooo

EGOT2027

am i the only one that worries the way gaga performs the iconic intro / first through songs may come across boring on tvĀ :laughga:Ā i hope locals donā€™t turn it off before getting to replay. even alice may not translate well i fear

I hope itā€™s more of a documentary of her behind the scenes of chromatica ball

Always & Forever, šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¦‰CHARMZšŸ¦‰šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Archived