Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye’s Love of Hitler Goes Back 20 Years

Nemo

Featured Posts

"But as nearly half a dozen sources who worked with West tell Rolling Stone, his alleged obsession of Hitler and Nazis dates back even further than previously reported. They claim that West has been discussing his admiration for Hitler and what he sees as positive achievements of Nazi Germany for nearly two decades, describing it as a well-known but well-kept secret within the rapper’s inner circle."

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/kanye-wests-love-of-hitler-and-nazis-allegedly-goes-back-20-years-1234647700/

Flippy

Not me thinking 20 years ago was in the 80’s-90’s ugh :saladga: dammit

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Pennywise
4 hours ago, Kevbev said:

How did Kim ever marry this man :triggered:

Rich people don't really care for anything other than themselves tbh. But it is baffling because isn't she Armenian? Like, will she marry an Armenian Genocide denier next? 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Wolf Boy
5 hours ago, Flippy said:

Not me thinking 20 years ago was in the 80’s-90’s ugh :saladga: dammit

Same sis, i’m so ****ing old now.

ALGAYDO
32 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Rich people don't really care for anything other than themselves tbh. But it is baffling because isn't she Armenian? Like, will she marry an Armenian Genocide denier next? 

She probably thought that he was ~weird~ and ~quirky~ and a ~free thinker~ or whatever 

Archived