đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR - *spoilers ahead*

COOOK

Featured Posts

BBhomemaker
35 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

I can’t say however, it had NOTHING to do with Queen B. She was flawless all night and she is an incredible performer through and through.

If you were sitting next to me Im sorry that i cried so much, that i twirled too harshly during Formation and that i sang off key like a dying goat for 2h :bradley:

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Teletubby

Beyoncé is performing in Paris today
livestream on Instagram:
@bey.access
@kiingmara
@___zachy
@itsmohas_
@the.prince.show

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

COOOK
40 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

where were all the celebrities at the chromatica ball tour in paris last year :triggered:

King of the Fall

Why does everyone care about how much she is dancing? the material is strong, she has great presence and the stage looks so cool, I can't wait to see her in concert again.

Teletubby

Celebs that attended tonight:

Selena Gomez

Kris Jenner

Kylie Jenner

Pharrell Williams

Natalie Portman

JAY-Z

Kesha

Chris Rock

Megan Thee Stallion

Lenny Kravitz

Ziggy
44 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Why she's skipping Drunk in Love? It's one of my favorite parts of the show.

Probably curfew :laughga:

Ziggy

She ate down last night. Seriously. I can’t really think of a song that was not good or so so she really gave EVERYTHING

also queen latifah showed too. All the celebs walked next to me by luck of where I was standing so can confirm lol the French go WILD for celebs it’s crazy. Lenny Kravitz had the stadium INSANE.

the show itself was amazing and the crowd was incredible imo. I was on the field and everyone was having a great time. Def had to pull someone off a friend’s shoulders bc they told someone asking them to get down that “they *had* to take a video” and I wasn’t having that rudeness (as a short person myself) but after telling her to sit her a$$ down it never went back up again so :laughga: greeeeat show. Beyoncé is beyond pale as a live act

Edited by Ziggy

PSYCHOSHTICK
4 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Probably curfew :laughga:

She’s been skipping that section of the setlist for all the shows since the opening night.

Ziggy
2 hours ago, ChristianDior said:

She’s been skipping that section of the setlist for all the shows since the opening night.

Yeah I have a hunch she overstuffed the setlist a bit (with respect to curfews) and had to cut back lmao better to have too many songs than not enough, ya know? Though tbh surprised she didn’t perform drunk in love last night since Jay z was there at the show

Edited by Ziggy

Lippoutou

Why are all these American celebs overcrowding Paris show when she has dozens of dates in the US?? We only have two shows and everybody has been struggling for their lives to get tickets.