Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR - *spoilers ahead*

COOOK

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

MelbHawker
18 hours ago, Bat said:

She just had foot surgery, I think FWT is superior in dancing&energy tbh. The RWT production is insane and vocals are on point like always.

I think having less dancing makes the show feel more polished and considered overall (though I still think she dances her ass off during the show lol). I know I’m in the minority in saying that, but she genuinely commands every aspect of her stage, it’s totally flawless to watch.

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Sad 1

Mister G

For anyone who uses Apple Music, they have an entire playlist including tracks from her setlist. Enjoy to those part of the BeyHive.

IMG-3265.png

• YAAAS 1

Blackout19

The tour is really flawless. 

I wish I was there. :bradley:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

COOOK
18 minutes ago, Mister G said:

For anyone who uses Apple Music, they have an entire playlist including tracks from her setlist. Enjoy to those part of the BeyHive.

IMG-3265.png

u know what u did with that ARTPOP plug :glamourpuss:

• LMAO 2

Mister G
19 minutes ago, COOOK said:

u know what u did with that ARTPOP plug :glamourpuss:

Don’t come for me. It’s my favorite song off the album. 

• YAAAS 1

MaybeKermit

Y’all… let’s be real for a second and this is in NO WAY shade towards Gaga or comparing the 2, but I see a lot of y’all here in this thread (and in general) making it seem like Gaga is a “pro” dancer

yes she dances, but that’s “expected” from her / from pop music. She has said on NUMEROUS occasions that she’s a terrible dancer, and they adapt the camera movents to make her dancing look better. 

ok she can Move, that’s for sure, and she doesnt skip a beat, but her choreographed dancing is kinda cringe at times (Sour Candy “solo” choreo—> I never got why y’all were LIVING for it. The movements were lowkey cringe and u could tell she was struggling at points with the choreo).

so there really is no need for some of y’all to say thinfs like “oh Beyonce is dancing less than Gaga at the TcB”, bcs theyre in two completely different leagues w their choreography and dancing. 

Teletubby

new outfit
FwG9x52X0AcQr3r?format=jpg&name=large

• YAAAS 1

MaybeKermit

Y’all im really pissed

my friend and I bought last minute tickets through Ticketswap for the show in Brussels, when we arrived they told us the tickets already got scanned 20 minutes earlier … 

apparently this happens quite often and they advised us to request a refund through TS… we paid 200 eur which is not cheap tbh, I realy hope we will get it back. My night got ruined 

• Love 1
  • Sad 4

COOOK
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

This will gag me live. @COOOKI will make sure to throw my ass for you too during that part

OWWWW :firega: damn it really hurts to see this knowing that i won't be part of this oh well guess it's back to noguing alone in my bathroom and garage...

giphy.gif

• Love 1
  • Sad 2

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

OWWWW :firega: damn it really hurts to see this knowing that i won't be part of this oh well guess it's back to noguing alone in my bathroom and garage...

giphy.gif

Come to London :ororomunroe:

• Shook 1

COOOK
8 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

throw my ass for you too during that part

and yess tinni, i will b expecting proof of this in my dms :glamourpuss:

• YAAAS 1