đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR - *spoilers ahead*

COOOK

Featured Posts

Debithius
7 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

black artists like mariah, whitney and beyonce have to be superhumanely talented to get praised

Uhm...I am sorry? What is this? There are countless black artists praised with little to no talent.

• Thanks 2

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 5

Ziggy
6 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I didn’t say she’s not dancing good. Just an honest opinion. 

I know! I’m just saying I think there’s a reason for her less dancing than Gaga. It’s definitely interesting. Something else I thought about as a factor is that if you look at the dancers Beyoncé has got this time around and the choreo, it’s very clearly leaning more ballroom. I have a hunch that Beyoncé is likely just not able to do that style super well as upon reflection, that’s really never been her thing. Contrast that with the TCB choreo and there were elements of ballroom but nothing outside of the realm of what someone who doesn’t do ballroom (like Gaga) could do. I feel like it speaks to a certain amount of intent about the purpose of the choreo. Beyoncé’s is more “mother of the house” ballroom, Gaga’s is more dance troupe captain.

• YAAAS 1

Vincem

I kind of hope that the intensity of dancing will rise as the tour go by. This is gonna be my first Beyoncé tour and I bought my ticket looking forward to see Sasha Fierce Sasha Fiercing the mother tucking house down. Beyonce Beychella GIF

• YAAAS 1

COOOK
2 minutes ago, Vincem said:

I kind of hope that the intensity of dancing will rise as the tour go by. This is gonna be my first Beyoncé tour and I bought my ticket looking forward to see Sasha Fierce Sasha Fiercing the mother tucking house down. Beyonce Beychella GIF

It seems that she had her foot injured. @Tinnitus15 truth or hoax?

Tinnitus15
34 minutes ago, COOOK said:

It seems that she had her foot injured. @Tinnitus15 truth or hoax?

Truth. She had a surgery, right before her Dubai performance. She also mentioned to someone, that her foot or knee(not sure) hurts when dancing 

• Shook 1

24 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Truth. She had a surgery, right before her Dubai performance. She also mentioned to someone, that her foot or knee(not sure) hurts when dancing 

Yeah you can tell by the videos that she toned down on intense choreo a great deal. At least the moving choreo.

CyberRaga

This show is so gay and I’m living for it. The vogue session in the mid of the show I was actually GAGGED :fan:

• Thanks 1

MelbHawker

She IS the greatest performer alive at the moment.. vocals, energy, dance, production. She has it all & gives it all. The videos I’ve seen of the show.. it looks immaculate. Her outfits are sickening. She’s at the top of her game. All the other girls need to take notes.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Omar Vela

This is THE BEST show a gay icon has ever had. Sorry, I love gags and I loved TCB but this is on a superior level and I kinda wished TCB was this big and technological

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

5 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

She’s at the top of her game.

She just had foot surgery, I think FWT is superior in dancing&energy tbh. The RWT production is insane and vocals are on point like always.

Teletubby

new outfit
Fv33ZHIWcBcsPuJ?format=jpg&name=large

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • YAAAS 1

Teletubby
another new outfit
Fv37KhiWwAAb0Px?format=jpg&name=large
Edited by Teletubby