Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR - *spoilers ahead*

COOOK

Featured Posts

Ziggy
4 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I will say what everyone here thinks. Gaga dances MORE than Beyoncé nowadays. I really love her for that, she was giving us choreos left and right during Chromatica Ball. 

Tbf Beyoncé is a few years older, been dancing longer, had 3 kids, and just had foot surgery like 3 months ago lmao

• Love 2

Cody James
1 hour ago, Monstermilo said:

black artists like mariah, whitney and beyonce have to be superhumanely talented to get praised, while taylor can have the vocal talent of a 18 year old and get praised the way she does

Oh please. Race has no place in this discussion. They both are talented in different ways, clearly. Should that not connect with you, go stream Renaissance and praise Bey rather than drag someone who is highly favored as well.

• Thanks 7

Dennis

Toxic, Vogue, Get Me Bodied, Naughty Girl... She really said I'm gonna give the gays everything they want :bradley:

RebeldeFaith

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!! THE SHOW LOOKS SO ****ING AMAZING!!! And her!!! MOTHER INDEED!!!

I wish I wasn't broke and could afford a ticket. I would die. The production is definitely the best she's ever delivered and one of the best I've seen from a pop show. They better release a streaming special once it's over.

Something something idk

Married the Night

Not a big fan of hers but the visuals for this tour look next level. Gotta hand it to her. This is what I wanted for Chromatica Ball. 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

badfaith

Damn, she really devoured that. The visuals, the staging, the light, the setpieces, the production overall is just on another level. And ofc her voice is amazing as always :giveup::firega:

Tinnitus15
2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Tbf Beyoncé is a few years older, been dancing longer, had 3 kids, and just had foot surgery like 3 months ago lmao

I didn’t say she’s not dancing good. Just an honest opinion. 

NewUsername

Can someone send me a PM with:
- what time she took the stage
- what time the concert was done

Was it exactly 20h00-23h00?

I can't look it up myself, because I don't want any other spoilers of the tour. My date is in a couple of days, so.

Thanks!

Edited by NewUsername

Monstermilo
5 hours ago, Cody James said:

Oh please. Race has no place in this discussion. They both are talented in different ways, clearly. Should that not connect with you, go stream Renaissance and praise Bey rather than drag someone who is highly favored as well.

beyonce has to be 10x better to get the same praise

Edited by Monstermilo
  • Like 1

Monstermilo
7 hours ago, 4th Street said:

So in other words, if someone enjoys the work of an artist you dislike that makes them clueless and tone deaf? talk about being a pretentious and arrogant piece of work, you must be fun at parties🤣🤣Vocal skills from a technical aspect has literally nothing to do with enjoying an artists work, many people enjoy Taylors voice and how she uses it in the songs she creates, just like many people enjoy the voice of a technically unimpressive vocalist like Kurt Cubain. Being a vocalist has nothing to do with how good of an overall artist you are, Beyonce is a better vocalist than David Bowie, does that somehow make her a better artist than one of the greatest and most revolutionary muscians to ever live? Keep seething about Taylor Swift, but please do it in private because nobody is buying your pretentious attitude.

thats my opinion - you have your opinion

Edited by Monstermilo

Monstermilo
6 hours ago, liquidsunshine said:

You’re getting blocked. No one wants to hear you spamming the same **** about taylor in almost every thread. Jesus. 

Edited by Monstermilo

37 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

thats my opinion and im entitled to it. 

Your opinion is not needed in a thread that's about Beyonce opening night tour. You do this all the time, trash on Taylor in every thread and way possible. It's immature and I don't know why your obsessed with someone you clearly can’t stand lol. 

Stop with the unnecessary flamebait posting about her please.

Beyonce looked awesome, I can't wait for my date, just bit pressed about the setlist but hey still gonna have a good time.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

River

Please keep the discussion about the tour, if you come here just to bash Bayonce or another artist, then LEAVE this thread.

Let the fans have fun without drama.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 8