💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zara Larsson criticised for wearing a dress with artwork from convicted murderer

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

WkhMk78DePbhbujw6Mc4ki-970-80.png.webp

Swedish popstar Zara Larsson has come under fire for wearing a dress featuring the artwork of black metal band Burzum.

Alongside logos of death metal bands Cannibal Corpse and Behemoth, the garment features elements of the album cover of Burzum's Filosofem from 1996.

The singer is facing heat over the dress due to the fact that the now-disbanded band was helmed by Norwegian musician Varg Vikernes, who served over twenty years in prison for the murder of Mayhem guitarist Euronymous in 1993, and is suspected of lighting various churches on fire in the early Nineties. Vikernes is also known for having extreme far-right political views.

Metalheads know that rocking Burzum merchandise or signaling any sympathetic views toward Vikernes will likely be met with backlash, so it was especially strange to see a popstar like Larsson — who has no known ties to the metal community — flashing a smile with her Burzum-emblazened outfit. 

Following the public's response to the controversial piece of clothing, the 25-year-old singer made a statement to Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet, saying
"Oopsie, had no idea. I just thought my clothes looked cool."
She added that the dress had been created by Belgian fashion designer Raf Simons. 
"It was unfortunate ... To clarify, I wasn't wearing their merchandise, I was wearing Raf Simons (with a print of them, I suppose)."
source source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Stef666

That's all it is and all anyone needs to know.

Internet hyenas and cancel culture need to die. They are more toxic then what they are trying to bash.

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

24 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

You can't tame her!

bionic
9 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

That's all it is and all anyone needs to know.

Internet hyenas and cancel culture need to die. They are more toxic then what they are trying to bash.

Literally. People actively seeking out reasons to be offended. Who actually cares that she's wearing a murderer-branded t-shirt? How many of these people watched Dahmer on Netflix

buy bionic

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

You can't tame her!

we have to stream 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Again, people have nothing else to worry about? :madge:

I already get stressed seeing these twitter related posts, if I had an account there I'd basically pass out :ladyhaha:

ProfessionalClown

Bro it’s a dress and people still listen to the music bc it’s good who tf cares

moonsago
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Literally. People actively seeking out reasons to be offended. Who actually cares that she's wearing a murderer-branded t-shirt? How many of these people watched Dahmer on Netflix

That’s a good point tbh. We cherry pick when it’s okay to include ‘toxic’ or ‘bad’ things in art and when it’s not like it ain’t all the same, you’re still engaging in it. 

TheSine

I don't think there's any point of getting mad at this. I don't think she even knows black metal like that. Simple mistake. 

🖤TheSine🖤

Archived