đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max studying Madonna's tour to prepare for her own tour

Dojo

Featured Posts

will she ever credit Gaga for something? In the last week she name dropped Britney, Katy, Madonna but never ever Gagaloo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bpmMonkey
8 minutes ago, Dojo said:

will she ever credit Gaga for something? In the last week she name dropped Britney, Katy, Madonna but never ever Gagaloo

She’s probably aware of the fact that people are comparing her to Gags a lot so she’s avoiding any comparisons..

other than that, aren’t we already getting a best of Madonna tour.. by Madonna? Why need another one? :huntyga:

1 minute ago, gypsy Hero said:

She’s probably aware of the fact that people are comparing her to Gags a lot so she’s avoiding any comparisons..

other than that, aren’t we already getting a best of Madonna tour.. by Madonna? Why need another one? :huntyga:

pretty sure Ava will have 3x Madonna's budget so i'm actually excited!

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Dojo said:

pretty sure Ava will have 3x Madonna's budget so i'm actually excited!

her budget is like $1 but she will slay nonetheless
AM.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

28 minutes ago, Dojo said:

will she ever credit Gaga for something?

Every time she did everyone came for her especially at the beginning of her career so I guess her team advised her to stay cautious

14 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

her budget is like $1 but she will slay nonetheless
AM.gif

she is the ultimate pop icon, fill the void Dua left 

8 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Every time she did everyone came for her especially at the beginning of her career so I guess her team advised her to stay cautious

anti-maxxers will remain pressed forever because this queen is conquering pop culture 

AM.gif&xs=1&xtz=300&xuuid=0ef266f86f15cf

Leoj305
47 minutes ago, Dojo said:

She won’t name drop her because she’s been compared to her her entire career, and continues to be compared to her . 

4 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Why does she never credit Gaga for anything anymore??

Because she doesn't have anything to credit her for?

monstertoronto
50 minutes ago, Dojo said:

Madonna set the template for diva concerts so amazing that’s she’s studying her!  Excited for this tour. 
and like everyone has said. Ava was so compared to Gaga early in her career that I’m sure she’s advised to downplay that comparison now. Ava even have an interview that said she would cry over the Gaga comparisons because it felt like it was overshadowing and minimizing her own efforts. 

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Why does she never credit Gaga for anything anymore??

Gaga fans always attack her when she praises Gaga

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Space Cowboy
5 minutes ago, Dojo said:

Because she doesn't have anything to credit her for?

You can't be serious..

It's nice that she's honest about her inspiration's, if I was a female artist I would definitely studied Madonna.

So she’s studying the fame… I wonder where I heard that before :partysick:

Oh yeah… Bebe Rexha.. :franminervini:

Hottie Detector

Archived