Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

AHS: What happened?

COOOK

Featured Posts

Helxig

I came back here to say... Ryan Murphy BRING BACK RATCHED FOR SEASON TWO :grr:

Screw all the rest of the projects we deserved more Ratched :shadow:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

I came back here to say... Ryan Murphy BRING BACK RATCHED FOR SEASON TWO :grr:

Screw all the rest of the projects we deserved more Ratched :shadow:

it's most likely has been silently canceled, like the politician and hollywood

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NewUsername

Really? I think S11 is one of the best since some years!

I'd say:
1. Asylum
2. Coven
3. NYC/Hotel

On 2/1/2023 at 5:33 AM, NewUsername said:

Really? I think S11 is one of the best since some years!

I'd say:
1. Asylum
2. Coven
3. NYC/Hotel

At this point it doesn’t even feel like AHS enough to compare. None of the OG core cast is there and the cinematography, storytelling, etc are entirely different. Seasons 6, 7 and 11 don’t really feel like AHS but 11 is the most blatant

Poltergeist

The biggest mystery till this day is season 10 for me. First half was AMAZING, had the vibe of good old AHS, except the finale which was rushed and sucked. So he's still got that something.

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

bionic
On 2/1/2023 at 9:28 AM, River said:

it's most likely has been silently canceled, like the politician and hollywood

They filmed a whole third season of The Politician

buy bionic

Oriane

I just had a look at the list of episodes on Wikipedia and found that he barely directed and wrote episodes for the series, even in the first seasons (2 or 3 episodes per season at best). I'm curious to know what kind of involvement he does have in the creation of the series when he's neither writing or directing it? :huh:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

holy scheisse
On 1/31/2023 at 9:29 AM, TEANUS said:

Part 1 of season 10 started off SO GOOD in my opinion, but they lost it and then for whatever reason decided to try to cram a whole other story into four episodes

Seriously both those plots should have been their own fleshed out full seasons, because both were good especially part 1

1 hour ago, Oriane said:

I just had a look at the list of episodes on Wikipedia and found that he barely directed and wrote episodes for the series, even in the first seasons (2 or 3 episodes per season at best). I'm curious to know what kind of involvement he does have in the creation of the series when he's neither writing or directing it? :huh:

Isn't Brad Falchuk just as much the creator of the series as Ryan Murphy? I feel like he hardly gets any credit for it. Aren't they like a duo?

dubstep111

I loved seasons, two and three of American horror story. I even re-watched season three I’m gonna rewatch freak show at some point, and then hotel, but everything after that really was not entertaining. I really hope they bring back the show in the future in a good way. I was so excited for double feature, but it just was not what I was expecting after the wait. 

Oriane
2 hours ago, Galvon said:

Isn't Brad Falchuk just as much the creator of the series as Ryan Murphy? I feel like he hardly gets any credit for it. Aren't they like a duo?

Yes but even he is not contributing much! They mostly have other writers and directors do it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

TimotheeChalamet
46 minutes ago, dubstep111 said:

Should I watch NYC?

No, it's the terrible 

3 hours ago, Oriane said:

He finds the money and coordinates the whole project, even if lately I think he has built a team of yes men executing everything he decides with the barely minimum involvement 

Luke78619

I swear he’s focused less on actual season long story arcs, and more on shocking gay scenes or throwing in one of his kinks for no goddamn reason other than to see the actor do it :poot: 

go back to the early seasons where the whole season and it’s twists were planned out, rather than a half season where a gay gets pregnant, talks about eating ass for half his screen time then dies :awkney:

dont even get me started on how much potential Red Tide had :giveup: Karen was such an amazing character, they could’ve done so much more with her

and the fan theories about Mallory being an Angel in S8 would’ve been such a cool idea to explore as well

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived