Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

PunkTheFunk comes out in 2023 after The Jonas Bothers get their Hollywood Star

COOOK

Featured Posts

• COOOK changed the title to Jonas Brothers get their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
PunkTheFunk

I remember crushing on them when I was in the 8th grade while fully in denial about being a British cigarette. One of my friends in art class brought in a J-14 magazine with a picture of Nick Jonas in it and I ripped it out when she wasn't looking.

wellhello74r5s.gif

Bonkers

i wanna see nick from behind in those pants :classy:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

5 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I remember crushing on them when I was in the 8th grade while fully in denial about being a British cigarette. One of my friends in art class brought in a J-14 magazine with a picture of Nick Jonas in it and I ripped it out when she wasn't looking.

wellhello74r5s.gif

You've come a long way

32 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Not this being your “Coming Out” story…
wellhello74r5s.gif

Hottie Detector

37 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

wellhello74r5s.gif

Also your friend getting home to find out the best page from the magazine is missing:

wellhello74r5s.gif

Hottie Detector

@COOOK change the title to “PunkTheFunk comes out in 2023 after The Jonas Bothers get their Hollywood Star”  :partysick:

wellhello74r5s.gif

Also tell the mods to change the tag to “Serious”

wellhello74r5s.gif

Hottie Detector

• COOOK changed the title to PunkTheFunk comes out in 2023 after The Jonas Bothers get their Hollywood Star
8 hours ago, Kimmo said:

@COOOK change the title to “PunkTheFunk comes out in 2023 after The Jonas Bothers get their Hollywood Star”  :partysick:

wellhello74r5s.gif

wellhello74r5s.gif

wellhello74r5s.gif

PunkTheFunk
8 hours ago, Kimmo said:

wellhello74r5s.gif

wellhello74r5s.gif

Archived