đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Hot 100 top 10 (chart dated Feb. 4, 2023)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RodeckDanny

I'm blue is so underserved tbh! it's a lazy interpolation  of the good old song 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

TEANUS
1 minute ago, InTheCloset said:

Where is miss Bloody Mary?

:noparty:

Predicted to rise about 4 spots to number 53 this week

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Teletubby
29 minutes ago, RodeckDanny said:

:franminervini:Bleta deserves some success after her last album flopped into oblivion:franminervini:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Illuminati
41 minutes ago, RodeckDanny said:

It's true, I usually don't mind samples but it doesn't bring anything new :rip:

Bonkers

Oh god I can't believe I'm Blue is on there.  

That's the type of thing that should be a private and shameful secret pleasure. 

You know what I mean?  It's the kind of thing everybody should pretend to hate but deep down want to dance.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Teletubby

Oh god I can't believe Unholy is on there.  

That's the type of thing that should be a private and shameful secret pleasure. 

You know what I mean?  It's the kind of thing everybody should pretend to hate but deep down want to dance.

Oh god I can't believe I'm Blue is on there.  

That's the type of thing that should be a private and shameful secret pleasure. 

You know what I mean?  It's the kind of thing everybody should pretend to hate but deep down want to dance.

Bonkers

this is my moment
taylor-swift-dance-3nbkcf2wchpug1g3.gif

I'm an icon

Je suis icone

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Monstermilo

yes MILEY AND SZA

i hope flowers is number one for a few weeks then i hope kill bill hits the top spot 

Archived