💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith on “Horrifying old people”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Proud and Brave :firega: 

An onlooker said: “They had hired part of the house completely but the gardens and other areas were still open to the public. 

“There were plenty of older folk enjoying a walk in the grounds when a load of geezers in leather turned up in all sorts.

“It probably nearly gave a few of them a heart attack. They were absolutely shocked. 

“Some of the staff at the house had to try to usher the dancers through discretely, and move the visitors through another part of the estate to avoid creating a scene. It was very funny.”

Full Article

Imagine trying to hide the guest for the Xmas party from seeing this iconic moment :giveup:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d70e81b7d6491e575dbb

Hottie Detector

Controversiaga

It’s true, old people are extremely unwelcoming and closed minded :( 

sadly many many young people are this way too, and many old people can be and are wonderful and accepting but for the most part, they cause trouble :/

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Rahrahbitchson

The old people were probably like: Jesus Christ comeback please, we need you:pray:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Bonkers

I mean, that was the reaction they were going for, the video is meant to put it all out there to make certain points and to provoke specific reactions for certain people.

So yes it proves a point about old people, but it also proves a point about attention whores.

Moral of the story:  everybody is annoying.  :kiss:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Can Sam go back to being a generic ballad singer and stop trying to be a pop girl. None of it comes across genuine 

I invented post-its

Do we think the guys in undies on the bed swaying around in Sam's amazing MV is a reference to the Alejandro MV? 

You chew beef, I wear meat.

6 minutes ago, Nano said:

Do we think the guys in undies on the bed swaying around in Sam's amazing MV is a reference to the Alejandro MV? 

It was my honest first thought

RAMROD

Loving their fabulous era. And they look so comfortable doing it too! Enjoy it, Sammy! :golfclap:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived