💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max's "Diamonds & Dancefloors" aiming for a Top 5 debut in the UK

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Albanian-American pop princess Ava Max with banger-filled second album Diamonds & Dancefloors is currently aiming for a Top 5 debut this Friday.

Sam Smith is currently leading the charge to debut at Number 1 on this week’s UK Official Albums Chart. 
Sam previously hit the Official Albums Chart summit with debut In The Lonely Hour (2014) and The Thrill Of It All (2017). 2020’s Love Goes peaked at Number 2. 

TOP 5 (Monday update with sales)
1. Sam Smith - Gloria 9,862
2. Bob Dylan - Fragments - Time Out of Mind Sessions (1996-1997): The Bootleg Series, Vol. 17 3,740
3. Taylor Swift - Midnights 3,071
4. The Weeknd - The Highlights 2,735
5. Ava Max - Diamonds & Dancefloors 2,512
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Natalia Kills
55 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Armenian-American pop princess Ava Max with banger-filled second album Diamonds & Dancefloors is currently aiming for a Top 5 debut this Friday.

Sam Smith is currently leading the charge to debut at Number 1 on this week’s UK Official Albums Chart. 
Sam previously hit the Official Albums Chart summit with debut In The Lonely Hour (2014) and The Thrill Of It All (2017). 2020’s Love Goes peaked at Number 2. 

TOP 5 (Monday update with sales)
1. Sam Smith - Gloria 9,862
2. Bob Dylan - Fragments - Time Out of Mind Sessions (1996-1997): The Bootleg Series, Vol. 17 3,740
3. Taylor Swift - Midnights 3,071
4. The Weeknd - The Highlights 2,735
5. Ava Max - Diamonds & Dancefloors 2,512
source

Armenian? :laughga:

Archived