Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Controversy around Sam Smith's "I'm Not Here To Make Friends" music video

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can guarantee there is absolutely NO controversy surrounding this video.

It’s all just his team trying to drum up interest. how can Sam even say that when the show was recorded before the video was even released? Lol

I invented post-its

That’s right we’re here to clock anybody shaming them… 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d791598eef7505bfc625

Even I get hate because their fabulous gifs make them uncomfortable… but their favs can release sex books, sex anthems, dildos etc… and get praise for it …

Well Sam can do it too :vegas:

Hottie Detector

Plastic Flower

People are talking a lot of **** about them mostly because they're queer and gained weight. 

Drop it

2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Even I get hate because their fabulous gifs make them uncomfortable… but their favs can release sex books, sex anthems, dildos etc… and get praise for it …

Spilled

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ee94c1972c3f163e0f

Levine
7 minutes ago, Goldfish said:

It’s all just his team trying to drum up interest. how can Sam even say that when the show was recorded before the video was even released? Lol

That's exactly what I was thinking lmao the BLATANT LIES, the desperation. And those are not "fans", they are verified accounts probably paid by their team.

15 minutes ago, bionic said:

wait whats the contro-versy

8 minutes ago, Goldfish said:

There is but is mostly internal, they’ve been getting hate since the first time they decided to be free and not give and F…. They’re even shaming their weight and appearances 

Under the VEVO promo videos people were saying pretty awful things about them just like on Twitter and every pop forum… 

Even I have been asked and beg to stop using gifs about them just because it makes them uncomfortable…. Just think about that… Im  using this as an example and an example only… but we can use gifs of Beyonce shaking her booty, but somehow Sam is being frowned for it… well deal with it, there’s more to come :vegas:

Hottie Detector

bionic
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

There is but is mostly internal, they’ve been getting hate since the first time they decided to be free and not give and F…. They’re even shaming their weight and appearances 

Under the VEVO promo videos people were saying pretty awful things about them just like on Twitter and every pop forum… 

Even I have been asked and beg to stop using gifs about them just because it makes them uncomfortable…. Just think about that… Im  using this as an example and an example only… but we can use gifs of Beyonce shaking her booty, but somehow Sam is being frowned for it… well deal with it, there’s more to come :vegas:

I say we should have more Sam GIFs :vegas: #Solidarity

buy bionic

i'm enjoying that sam smith is being unapologetically queer in their work and anyone saying the reception would be positive if it were a skinny white person doing it is correct

personally i am not a fan of the content itself but i know how to keep my mouth shut :teenidle:

mother, what must i do?

Controversiaga
24 minutes ago, COOOK said:

@Kimmo :cryga:

Can you tell us what the controversy is:volantis:

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Even I have been asked and beg to stop using gifs about them just because it makes them uncomfortable…. Just think about that…

Agreed. Just 'cause they gained weight and is showing their queerness they're getting all this hate.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

RahrahWitch
3 minutes ago, ControversiaGa said:

Can you tell us what the controversy is:volantis:

I guess it's the bathroom scene? golden shower innuendoes and dancers showing half an ass cheek :ladyhaha: It's a non-troversy honestly.

bionic
Just now, RahrahWitch said:

I guess it's the bathroom scene? golden shower innuendoes and men showing half an ass cheek :ladyhaha: It's a non-troversy honestly.

xtina had direct references to watersports (and other fetishes) in the dirrty video way back in 2002 and mtv still called it 'perfect'. i guess the same generosity isn't given to gay men (who knew)

buy bionic

Archived