Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

ONE PIECE - Netflix

COOOK

Featured Posts

CoolTrainerTerry
1 hour ago, JazzGa said:

3D CGI Realistic Chopper is going to be so uncanny and creepy looking  :ladyhaha: Why do you keep doing this, Netflix?

Edit: I saw no Chopper, Robin, or Brook! What de heck, they are my faves :saladga:

Season 1 goes through the Arlong arc

1 hour ago, JazzGa said:

3D CGI Realistic Chopper is going to be so uncanny and creepy looking  :ladyhaha: Why do you keep doing this, Netflix?

Edit: I saw no Chopper, Robin, or Brook! What de heck, they are my faves :saladga:

Only until arlong park arc me thinks. 

Oda is hands on on this so i trust that this will be good. Straw hats crew casting looks really promising! Dont expect this to be as exact as the anime or manga, but i hope they give us the same levels of energy, feels, comedy. I hope this series succeeds, i wanna see Chopper!!

Season 2 pleaase!! I didnt expect it to be so emotional, and that's really great!! Aurora in the soundtrack, yees!!! Gaga as Robin or as Doctorine :ladyhaha:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD

It's terrible. Among others, the change when Shanks saved Luffy on a boat instead of what happened in source material, that makes some of these locals thinking Shanks got devil fruit power is really annoys me as a fan. It was crucial for the scene to actually take place in the water instead of a boat. :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 2

Dr Fudge
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Just finished the season last night and I was happily surprised at how good it was! 

Finished last night too and SAME. Legitimately excited for season 2!

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.