šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

ONE PIECE - Netflix

COOOK

Featured Posts

TheĀ live adaptation of ONE PIECE is set for anĀ August 31 release on Netflix. Share your thoughts below!
Latest trailer:

Previous teasers:

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by COOOK
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

• COOOK changed the title to 'One Piece' live action posters released

watch Luffy stretching his arms once per 3 episodes because the CGI is too expensive :littlepotter:

I really don't understand why we need another American adaption of an anime, they all sucked in the past.

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

That's ****ing BS, who tf give shoes to Luffy?! WTFĀ is that? :smh: Ā #NotMyLuffy

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25

The sets look brilliant, however I'm still a bit skeptical bout the final product.

The animation is a huge part of why One Piece is well, One Piece and sometimes live action can't always capture that magic of hand drawn animation.

HmmĀ 

Edited by Staryu17

CoolTrainerTerry

Please don't screw this up Netflix. I have almost zero faith that they won't, but fingers crossed for a miracle.Ā 

• 4 months later...
River

Ā 

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

River

It looks.. too Hollywood with all the Hollywood cliches as possible :messga:

its too disney ish and while One Piece does have a fun light vibe it is certainly not a kids show. I have a hard time seeing how they will evolve their characters when starting it so cartoon-ish. The live adaption should have been a little gritter and tasteful. Also the casting is off...they seem too inexperienced to translate and capture the essence of animated characters. Thats a SUPER tough feat to accomplish for novice actors tbh.Ā 

idk...I am skeptical i guess but we shall see. At least the Zoro they cast is HOT AF lolĀ 

• Like 1

CoolTrainerTerry

Oh this is going to be bad. HUGE Dragonball Evolution vibes. Luffy has always been childish, but in a charming way. This just makes him seem...I don't even know how to describe it. Everything just seems so off. It looks like one of those fan trailers you'd find on YouTube years ago.Ā 

My poor One Piece, what have they done to you?

Buggy looks legitimately scary, which is the complete opposite of what he should be.Ā 

• Thanks 2

Taylucifer

oh Netflix is making this? good luck to all the One Piece fans out there:vegas:

1989 (TV) is out NOW
  • Like 1

Ive just started the One Piece anime, currently at the Alabasta arc. Im really excited for this! At first, im too lazy to try out One Piece bec its too damn loooong. But watching it now, i totally get the love.

8 1hr episodes is what I heard from this live action. I dont know about that, East Blue has a lot of really great stories and scenes.

Zoro looks amazing! Sanji, why no curly eyebrows?! Ussop, should have a longer nose... I get that they are trying to make it realistic but for the fans u know. Though i know creator Oda is hands on on this.

• COOOK changed the title to ONE PIECE
  • COOOK changed the title to ONE PIECE - Netflix