Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Shakira reportedly to release another diss track about Pique on his birthday

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Earlier this month, Shakira released a diss track, 'Sessions #53' with Bizarrap, where she targeted her ex Pique and his new girlfriend, Clara Chia Marti.
Clara is not comfortable with the storm that has been unleashed as a result of the song, which has caused her to seek psychological help.
Shakira's fans stop her in the street, they sing the song to her, everyone recognizes her. She had to move to her parents' house and has not been seen leaving.

Given the popularity of her recent track, which received 63 million views in just 24 hours and debuted in the Top 10 on the Billboard 200, Shakira is preparing another diss tack with fellow Columbian singer Karol G.

She will reportedly release her new song on the day both the Colombian singer and Pique celebrates their birthday - February 2nd.

Karol G has been a supporter of Shakira. While attending an NBA game between the Memphis Grizzlies and Los Angeles Lakers, she wore a t-shirt that had a phrase from the lyrics of Shakira’s Sessions #53'.

source source source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofgay

I thought she's going to release the 10 minute version on their birthday. I hope I will hear that one day

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

GRIMEZSZ
1 minute ago, Space Cowboy said:

Is she like a witch? What was that whole thing about the old lady on her balcony?

She’s  just south american, we are kinda dramatic bc we watched a lot of telenovelas with our madres y abuelas lol just kidding but truth.

OT: How crazy that Shak is going to have 46!!! and being SO SUCCESSFUL she’s kinda defiant the ageism in music. She’s still look young too.

OT: I really think this Karol G collab is about to smash and break all the records. hope is true though.

GRIMEZSZ
7 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

So what was that balcony thing about?

i really think she was just being silly  or maybe its some kind of protection witchery thing idk. Maybe both, idk but maybe she’s into santería or something. 

Levine

"Clara is not comfortable with the storm that has been unleashed as a result of the song, which has caused her to seek psychological help.
Shakira's fans stop her in the street, they sing the song to her, everyone recognizes her. She had to move to her parents' house and has not been seen leaving."

People are celebriting and cheering this? 

heygurlhi

I'd say her being a criminal and all she's  the last person to write disstracks bout anybody 

Ignore me i drink

hausofgay

why do we feel so sorry for Clara? don't get me wrong it's sad when someone needs professional help, but she's the homewrecker... she has to take what she gets

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

RAMROD

This is going to be a revenge album a la Since You've Been Gone, me thinks! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

18 minutes ago, hausofgay said:

why do we feel so sorry for Clara? don't get me wrong it's sad when someone needs professional help, but she's the homewrecker... she has to take what she gets

No matter what, will never understand this point of view. If any, the homewrecker here was Pique, I don't think Clara cast any spell on him to take him away from Shakira :saladga:

HiddenWeirdo
21 minutes ago, Mocchi said:

No matter what, will never understand this point of view. If any, the homewrecker here was Pique, I don't think Clara cast any spell on him to take him away from Shakira :saladga:

Both are and both need to face their consequences. I mean, she surely agreed on posting their couple picture on Piques Instagram soooo. What did she expect would happen? :huntyga:

1 hour ago, Mocchi said:

Nah, I'm tired of this narrative of "only the partner is guilty!". When you go into a relationship with the full knowledge that the other person is married or already has relationship, you're guilty as well. Sure, the other person is the one breaking the compromise, but you're concisously acting to make it happen, knowing it will harm other people involed. He might be trash, but so is she. 

Plus, she stole her jam :grr:

Edit: Just to make things clear and not being taken out of context, like someone already did. By making it happen I didn't mean that she "lured him to cheat", that it was all her fault or anything like that, but in the sense that however things happened, he was wrong, but she knew he was still married and decided to kept going, or at least we can assume it was her decision and it was mutual, and that was my point, both of them were wrong with the decisions they consciously made. 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Archived