💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Shakira reportedly to release another diss track about Pique on his birthday

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Andrea B
16 hours ago, Levine said:

You compared her to Gaga, not me. Didn't she break some streaming record with this song? Yes. Did it happen before? No. People were curious to listen to it because of her husband and his new woman diss? Yes. What do you want to deny right now? If you really think she pulling those number on her own you're delusional.

And don't act naive with the last sentence please, don't offend me. She knew what she was going to do and what's going to happen by "only mentioning her in this song".

But I believe in karma, it'll come back to her. 

Shakira is SO BIG WW what are talking about:air:, she's bigger than some pop girls from the US. She's still breaking records and she debuted in 1995:air:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
16 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

You're acting like Shakira is a main US pop girl when she isn't :ladyhaha: 

Also Shakira isn't only blaming her, since she only mentions Clara in this song and it's just one repeated phrase 4-5 times.

Shakire knew what she was doing but she doesnt owe Clara anything, Clara and Pique knew what they were doing too

Levine
10 minutes ago, andrea brisea said:

Shakira is SO BIG WW what are talking about:air:, she's bigger than some pop girls from the US. She's still breaking records and she debuted in 1995:air:

With this song she broke some records because of the curiosity of the diss track about her WW known husband. Again, deny this is silly. You really think she had pulled the same numbers if it was a "normal" song about a general topic? And that's WHY this thread is called "she's releasing ANOTHER diss track" because even Shakira is AWARE of it. 

I never said she's local or that she pulls Camila Cabello numbers, I'm talking about this song and the numbers she's doing with this one song.

Levine
16 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

The pnly thing i dont like is Clara being dragged. 
Pique is the homewrecker but people on this site give him a pass because they’re gay and he is hot  

Destroy him Shakira

200.gif

Exactly. 

Andrea B
33 minutes ago, Levine said:

With this song she broke some records because of the curiosity of the diss track about her WW known husband. Again, deny this is silly. You really think she had pulled the same numbers if it was a "normal" song about a general topic? And that's WHY this thread is called "she's releasing ANOTHER diss track" because even Shakira is AWARE of it. 

I never said she's local or that she pulls Camila Cabello numbers, I'm talking about this song and then numbers she's doing with this one song.

you don't need to repeat the same thing over and over lol I know its popular bc its a diss track but its also popular because Shakira has been one of the biggest artists since 1995 WW.

Spoiler

I'm going to say this in spanish just bc this topic is so complex and I don't know how to express it english, use google translate if you want:

Las mujeres no le debemos sororidad a nuestras agresoras mujeres, las mujeres tambien pueden participar en el patriarcado y agredir a otras mujeres. Si una mujer rompe una familia esa mujer se convierte en una agresora. Utilizar la sororidad contra Shakira y cualquier mujer victima de mujeres como Clara es misoginia, es darle armas a mujeres agresoras para que sigan agrediendo psicologicamente a otras mujeres sin repercusiones.

La mayoria del publico general se enfoca en Pique, el que ha recibido mas abuso por parte del publico general es Pique, porque el fue el esposo y porque es famoso.

Levine
3 minutes ago, andrea brisea said:

you don't need to repeat the same thing over and over lol I know its popular bc its a diss track but its also popular because Shakira has been one of the biggest artists since 1995 WW.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm going to say this in spanish just bc this topic is so complex and I don't know how to express it english, use google translate if you want:

Las mujeres no le debemos sororidad a nuestras agresoras mujeres, las mujeres tambien pueden participar en el patriarcado y agredir a otras mujeres. Si una mujer rompe una familia esa mujer se convierte en una agresora. Utilizar la sororidad contra Shakira y cualquier mujer victima de mujeres como Clara es misoginia, es darle armas a mujeres agresoras para que sigan agrediendo psicologicamente a otras mujeres sin repercusiones.

La mayoria del publico general se enfoca en Pique, el que ha recibido mas abuso por parte del publico general es Pique, porque el fue el esposo y porque es famoso.

If I write A and your respond B, I have to write the same thing over and over because it's clear you don't understand. Popular since 1995  yet she broke the record with this diss track and not with the previous songs. 

I totally disagree with the spanish part and I hope this is translated wrong "Women don't owe sisterhood to our female abusers, women can also participate in patriarchy" :awkney: let's just... agree to disagree on that part.

Andrea B
19 minutes ago, Levine said:

If I write A and your respond B, I have to write the same thing over and over because it's clear you don't understand. Popular since 1995  yet she broke the record with this diss track and not with the previous songs. 

I totally disagree with the spanish part and I hope this is translated wrong "Women don't owe sisterhood to our female abusers, women can also participate in patriarchy" :awkney: let's just... agree to disagree on that part.

thats not what I meant, I didn't mean that women need to participate in patriarchy, I meant that we can be part of it if we abuse other women, one example is JK Rowling(I'm not implying that Clara is as bad as her btw).

so yeah, women can be abusive too just like Clara, its a fact.:awkney:

Archived