Jump to content

💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Shakira reportedly to release another diss track about Pique on his birthday


Featured Posts

Rahrahbitchson

Keep dragging them while getting those coins, honestly boss behaviour, las mujeres ya no lloran, las mujeres facturan mi amor 💋 xo

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Levine

    7

  • andrea brisea

    4

  • Juanlittlem

    3

  • Teletubby

    2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Earlier this month, Shakira released a diss track, 'Sessions #53' with Bizarrap, where she targeted her ex Pique and his new girlfriend, Clara Chia Marti. Clara is not comfortable with the storm tha

why do we feel so sorry for Clara? don't get me wrong it's sad when someone needs professional help, but she's the homewrecker... she has to take what she gets

Nah, I'm tired of this narrative of "only the partner is guilty!". When you go into a relationship with the full knowledge that the other person is married or already has relationship, you're guilty a

Levine
1 hour ago, heygurlhi said:

I'd say her being a criminal and all she's  the last person to write disstracks bout anybody 

THANK.YOU.  Finally!

1 hour ago, Mocchi said:

No matter what, will never understand this point of view. If any, the homewrecker here was Pique, I don't think Clara cast any spell on him to take him away from Shakira :saladga:

Exactly. because they always have to blame the women. If the man cheats than it's the other woman's fault because she "made it happen" (some user just wrote that, like...). If a woman cheats, then she's a w***. It's a lose lose situation for women and I'm DISGUSTED that this narrative is being brought up by women themselves and gays too.

In this particular case we didn't even know what he said to that woman, what if he said that he and shakira weren't on good terms? (which it was a rumor circulating since MONTHS, but she has to play the victim now so it's all ok I guess).

At the end of the day, she still has to use her husband's name to make some noise. See y'all next album cycle when this topic will be tired and she has  to come up with something else (if she isn't in jail yet).

Edited by Levine
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Juanlittlem
24 minutes ago, Levine said:

In this particular case we didn't even know what he said to that woman, what if he said that he and shakira weren't on good terms?

Well, then you tell him "End your relationship with her if you aren't in good terms" it's that simple. He cheated for over a year, and she knew and allowed that to happen.

She wasnt thinking about Shakira when she got into her house and slept with a married guy, why would Shakira care now about her? :ohwell:

Her last album was released 5 years ago and she has 1 song with +850M streams, another one with +580M, another 2 with +350M and a fifth one with +260M, which is something that Gaga has yet to achieve with Joanne (released 6 months earlier). So I dont think she really needs her ex-husband's beef to get those streams :bye:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Levine

Yes and she failed to get a hit since then. And what album you are talking about, this? "El Dorado debuted at number 15 on the US Billboard 200, with 29,000 album-equivalent units." LMAO

The other woman/man is never a saint and I never said that, but you're pathetic if you blame the other one rather than your partner.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Juanlittlem
24 minutes ago, Levine said:

Yes and she failed to get a hit since then. And what album you are talking about, this? "El Dorado debuted at number 15 on the US Billboard 200, with 29,000 album-equivalent units." LMAO

The other woman/man is never a saint and I never said that, but you're pathetic if you blame the other one rather than your partner.

You're acting like Shakira is a main US pop girl when she isn't :ladyhaha: 

Also Shakira isn't only blaming her, since she only mentions Clara in this song and it's just one repeated phrase 4-5 times.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Levine
13 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

You're acting like Shakira is a main US pop girl when she isn't :ladyhaha: 

Also Shakira isn't only blaming her, since she only mentions Clara in this song and it's just one repeated phrase 4-5 times.

You compared her to Gaga, not me. Didn't she break some streaming record with this song? Yes. Did it happen before? No. People were curious to listen to it because of her husband and his new woman diss? Yes. What do you want to deny right now? If you really think she pulling those number on her own you're delusional.

And don't act naive with the last sentence please, don't offend me. She knew what she was going to do and what's going to happen by "only mentioning her in this song".

But I believe in karma, it'll come back to her. 

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Levine said:

You compared her to Gaga, not me. Didn't she break some streaming record with this song? Yes. Did it happen before? No. People were curious to listen to it because of her husband and his new woman diss? Yes. What do you want to deny right now? If you really think she pulling those number on her own you're delusional.

And don't act naive with the last sentence please, don't offend me. She knew what she was going to do and what's going to happen by "only mentioning her in this song".

But I believe in karma, it'll come back to her. 

Yeah, I proved you she doesn't need her husband to get numbers. Of course her song will get people talking about Piqué and Clara when it's a diss track. I guess Clara got her piece of karma too :ohwell:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
InTheCloset

The pnly thing i dont like is Clara being dragged. 
Pique is the homewrecker but people on this site give him a pass because they’re gay and he is hot  

Destroy him Shakira

200.gif

 

Im in love with Nate Jacobs and i have never ever been happier.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
AkariGaga

Shakira and Pique dated for 12 years but they never got married.They are never husband and wife.

Edited by AkariGaga
Link to post
Share on other sites
Teletubby
10 minutes ago, AkariGaga said:

Shakira and Pique dated for 12 years but they never got married.This 

she wanted to be a forbidden fruit

 

 

Current evidence strongly suggests that the universe is expanding, with the distant galaxies moving away from us.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Charmz

She need to be paying her 

 

Taxes GIF

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
Link to post
Share on other sites
VOLANTIS
16 hours ago, LaFama said:

Plus, she stole her jam :grr:

Unforgivable in my book tbh

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sherry
18 hours ago, Levine said:

"Clara is not comfortable with the storm that has been unleashed as a result of the song, which has caused her to seek psychological help.
Shakira's fans stop her in the street, they sing the song to her, everyone recognizes her. She had to move to her parents' house and has not been seen leaving."

 

People are celebriting and cheering this? 

I maybe wrong here but if my boyfriend cheats me with another person, I'd also like for them to go through hell the way they made me go through hell. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
19 hours ago, Levine said:

"Clara is not comfortable with the storm that has been unleashed as a result of the song, which has caused her to seek psychological help.
Shakira's fans stop her in the street, they sing the song to her, everyone recognizes her. She had to move to her parents' house and has not been seen leaving."

 

People are celebriting and cheering this? 

Well she knew what she was doing. She cant complain now

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...