💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Two years without SOPHIE

AURAOFSHEISSE

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE

Today, January 30th 2023 marks the second year of SOPHIE's passing. Stream our immaterial girl extra hard today

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

blackpink

she was a true visionary, you can hear Sophie’s influence in so much music today. rest in power queen :heart:

Moonlight on Water

i still can't believe what happened.. i remember waking up and feeling shocked from the rumors, and it just went downhill as more information was released. she was a beautiful artist :heart:

she/her

AURAOFSHEISSE
5 hours ago, Stevies Cockatoo said:

i still can't believe what happened.. i remember waking up and feeling shocked from the rumors, and it just went downhill as more information was released. she was a beautiful artist :heart:

Same, I was just in shock all day. Felt so empty… Literally the day before I had showed my friend her music and she rlly liked it, I couldn’t believe the next day she was gone:( 

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Catnikko

Wow that's gone so quickly, such a shocking and horrific way to lose someone so unexpectadly :bradley:

Actual patient

ALittleMonsta

All her music, all the artists she connected with.. It's all just amazing to me, the pure artistry that SOPHIE is amazes me to this day.

I remember watching Charli XCX being asked about her during interviews and she would breakdown in tears every time… 

A heartbreaking loss :heart:

Hottie Detector

Archived