Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Part 2?

Bodum

Featured Posts

What do you thing about that… Make a « Chromatica Ball Part 2 » for this summer? And going in countries (Spain, Italy, Belgium, Mexico, etc) and cities she didn’t go last summer? I don’t know why Bobby didn’t think about that…

ELECTROHEART
20 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

No, but those whose countries Gaga did not visit, can go to Las Vegas for her residency! :vegas:

Not all of us find it easy to spend on passport, VISA, plane, hotel, meals and transportation apart from tickets. On the other hand, if the tour arrives in your city or country, you would only spend the money for the ticket, which is expensive in itself, and other minor expenses.

And the places she didn't toured like Latin America and Asia are not the richiest

Not all of us have the privilege of some others :messga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 5

PlastiscGuy
3 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Not all of us find it easy to spend on passport, VISA, plane, hotel, meals and transportation apart from tickets. On the other hand, if the tour arrives in your city or country, you would only spend the money for the ticket, which is expensive in itself, and other minor expenses.

And the places she didn't toured like Latin America and Asia are not the richiest

Not all of us have the privilege of some others :messga:

Omg no, I was actually quoting Bobby when someone asked him if Gaga was planning on touring worldwide :messga:

PG.
  • Like 2

GagasEnigma4
7 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I think she's moved on to next projects.. 

Agreed. Besides extending Chromatica into her Vegas residency. Chromatica Ball is over. Sadly:messga:

• Like 1

Starmie25
6 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Chromatica Ball is over. Sadly

Maybe the real Chromatica ball was the friends we made along the way..... 😳

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

GagasEnigma4
Just now, Staryu17 said:

Maybe the real Chromatica ball was the friends we made along the way..... 😳

True! It is never really over💖💖💖

• Love 1

SimonBaetens

A lot of people at the European shows travelled from other countries, Arnhem for example would have never sold out if there had been a separate show in Belgium. The whole logic of this tour was to do a short tour in bigger venues. 

• Like 4

Monstermilo

she shouldve planned two summer legs initially one last summer and one this coming summer 

but its too late now lol