Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Part 2?

Bodum

Featured Posts

Head Empty

She's probably doing shorter tours because of her health, not because she doesn't want to. Touring takes a toll on her body, which is why she had to cancel parts of previous tours.

Still doesn't explain why she prioritized some locations over others. Latin America would sell out in a heartbeat, while a few locations in Europe and North America were struggling. But there must be a solid reason for it (maybe transport costs).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Dayman
On 1/30/2023 at 8:29 AM, Why am I on GGD said:

She's probably doing shorter tours because of her health, not because she doesn't want to. Touring takes a toll on her body, which is why she had to cancel parts of previous tours.

Still doesn't explain why she prioritized some locations over others. Latin America would sell out in a heartbeat, while a few locations in Europe and North America were struggling. But there must be a solid reason for it (maybe transport costs).

Traveling is more likely to cause fibromyalgia flare ups. So going locations that require more long flights might be a factor. Look at how much of a buffer she took in Japan before doing the shows - almost a full week. So it may just be that logistically the amount of flights and the amount of down time required to minimize the effects of a flare up wasn't worth the risk or time effective for her schedule.

monstertoronto

They basically said they would have added more dates but her schedule didn’t allow it. She went from wrapping TCB to prepping for Joker and when that’s done I think she’ll be working on her Vegas shows. Chromatica Ball had its glorious moment but it’s over. If Joker hadn’t started when it did, they probably would have extended it at the time but it’s way too late now. 

TEETHTEETH
On 1/29/2023 at 11:03 PM, Space Cowboy said:

Id rather a greatest hits tour!

That’s literally her Vegas show. 

• Thanks 1

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, TEETHTEETH said:

That’s literally her Vegas show. 

Which is only in Vegas, yes I'm aware.

• Like 1

TEETHTEETH
2 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Which is only in Vegas, yes I'm aware.

Correct. Her Vegas show is in Vegas. 
highly recommend going. 

• Love 1

Space Cowboy
2 minutes ago, TEETHTEETH said:

Correct. Her Vegas show is in Vegas. 
highly recommend going. 

• Love 1

TEANUS

If she wouldn’t have started prepping for Joker in Oct/Nov I’m sure they would’ve added more as Live Nation stated and others have brought up. If they would’ve had time, these would’ve made the tour perfect IMO:

Sep - US Shows End

Oct - Singapore, Seoul, Sydney x2

Nov - São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires x2

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Starmie25

Is it possible the live recording has been delayed, because shes going to tour Chromatica again end of 2023 (Latin America, Australia)

🤡

• 2 weeks later...
YCHofficial

Sometimes the costs of transporting the stage and everything Isn't worth bringing the tour to certain parts of the world. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
ELECTROHEART

Guys 👀... 🇲🇽

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"