💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ava Max D&D Top 3

Concertaholic

Featured Posts

Concertaholic

Ava Max is giving us everything we need and I’m so thankful she’s bestowed us with so many incredible pop bops :vegas:

What are y’alls top 3 from the new album? I love almost all of the songs so it’s difficult for me to narrow down but here are my top 3 as of right now:

1. Diamonds & Dancefloors (The melody is pure 90s europop perfection :bradley:)
2. Get Outta My Heart (The reverb and haunting vocals on the chorus hit so hard :cello2:)
3. Weapons (While I may like some melodies on the album better, the empowering lyrics and liberating themes bring it into the top 3 for me :artdoll2:)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Maybe you’re the Problem (the lyrics are fitting my last relationship 100%, so I even can cry to it and it empowers me, so … fight me) :oops:

2. Get outta my heart. It’s The „Twisted Nerve Whistle“ from Kill Bill which is one of my all time favorite Films, and it also fits the feeling of MYTP in the meaning itself. 

3. I literally can‘t decide between „In the dark“ or „Diamonds and Dancefloors“. I just can‘t. 

Bonus: i don’t get the love and hype for sleepwalker, imo the most boring and skipable song. Sorry, not sorry :vegas:

Cavadour

Right now :

Turn Off The Lights

Last Night On Earth

Dancing Done

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

ssslyboy

1. Sleepwalker

2. Million Dollar Baby

3. Weapons

… but I’ve only listened to the album in its entirety two times so far, so may change.

HookerOnAChurch

1. One Of Us (The story of my life) 

2. Ghost 

3. Dancing’s Done

Archived