💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Vegas Dates

LunaUniverse

Featured Posts

LunaUniverse

I already know Gaga’s in the middle of filming, but when do y’all expect dates, preparation, announcements and all that stuff to start this year? Pop show or Jazz and Piano?

1# Samoyed Stan

Modern Ecstasy2

My guess is that shows will be in Sept/Oct 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

monstertoronto

When is filming scheduled to be over for joker? And then she’s expected to hit the promo trail when it comes out later. So I’m guessing Vegas would fall in that window in between. 

LunaUniverse
34 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

When is filming scheduled to be over for joker? And then she’s expected to hit the promo trail when it comes out later. So I’m guessing Vegas would fall in that window in between. 

April

1# Samoyed Stan

rafaelgherardi

Is it confirmed she will be back to Vegas, though? I don't remember if we had info about her contract (number of shows she was hired for/period of time, etc.).

LunaUniverse
7 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

Is it confirmed she will be back to Vegas, though? I don't remember if we had info about her contract (number of shows she was hired for/period of time, etc.).

She has 20 shows left on her contract, and it seems like certain people who went to the Vegas store & museum have been told by employees she’s supposedly expected for 2023

Logistically it makes sense she’d do those this year with nothing else going on

1# Samoyed Stan

rafaelgherardi
Just now, TheBadRomancer said:

ughhhhh i will never be able to afford a vegas trip and tickets :messga:

I'm considering taking that trip this year :messga: I've never seen her live and it has always been my dream. I live in Brazil and I went to a festival here which she was supposed to headline but she canceled the day before, so. I'm trying to save some $$$ to do it :cryga:

TheBadRomancer
1 hour ago, rafaelgherardi said:

I'm considering taking that trip this year :messga: I've never seen her live and it has always been my dream. I live in Brazil and I went to a festival here which she was supposed to headline but she canceled the day before, so. I'm trying to save some $$$ to do it :cryga:

OH NO I'm so sorry that she cancelled! that is devastating! you deserve to see her live! I hope you do in the near future :heart:

rafaelgherardi
11 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

OH NO I'm so sorry that she cancelled! that is devastating! you deserve to see her live! I hope you do in the near future :heart:

thanks! I hope so too!

it's funny that you said "devastating", because that's exactly how she gave us the news lol it even became a meme

Archived