Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why all the hate for Ava Max?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

Julien Lockhart

I don't think she's a threat for Gaga, and personally I don't hate her, I think she's very talented but I feel like she's a puppet for her label like kasha was at the beginning of her career it's like they wants their gagaish artist, a lil bit weird and crazy

I think she will be more interesting when she will be able to do what she really wants 

He ate my heart

I think since Gaga is busy with other projects , Ava is really starting to attract all the gays (she even was at G.A.Y CLUB)   , her new album has grown on me. Love Gaga but it feels too long between her pop music and putting her whole gagussy into it 

Naak Le Vaar

She gets way too much attention for how basic her music is. No shade to her or her fans.

Lmao they blocked my signature

1 hour ago, Brizel said:

I think since Gaga is busy with other projects , Ava is really starting to attract all the gays (she even was at G.A.Y CLUB)   , her new album has grown on me. Love Gaga but it feels too long between her pop music and putting her whole gagussy into it 

Dua is THEE ultimate ghey kween

18 hours ago, Dojo said:

Dua is THEE ultimate ghey kween

Her songs are a bit too funk for me , whereas I feel a ghey kween is usually pure pop like Madonna, Kylie and Gaga (at first) , but I’m not up with what the young gays are into lol 

I just don't like people from Milwaukee, it sounds like a sub species of the Wookies  :ororomunroe:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

freebit

Gaga fans don't hate her, from what I've seen they just like to chuckle at her, as do most people who are aware of Ava Max. She's unintentionally funny with occasional delusions of grandeur. Her music is cute. That about it. 

Archived