• Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Gaga but you're not Muslim PLEASE STOP wearing Burqa's its disrespectful

Is it really disrespectful?

3 points in and ready for more

Sorry Gaga but you're not Muslim PLEASE STOP wearing Burqa's its disrespectful

She may be, you're not the one to state her religion

Your ass is worse tho :hug:

You guys don't get it, she will offend people only by wearing TRANSPARENT muslim clothing, I can see her underwear on that pic. What about when song and video come out? She doesn't have that good security, she will get herself in trouble.

I remember SKANK on here had an awesome idea of her wearing a transparent burqa, only for bruises and abuse marks to be seen. It would have caused a **** storm, but I liked it.

edit: the original idea wasn't meant as an attack to all Muslims, instead just a feminist statement. On a larger, more religious scale, yeah, but in not a religious attack. Would see why it would seem that way, though.

Allison M

NOOOOOOO I didn't want her to start wearing Burqas and i wanted the burqa song to be fake :cryga:

Me too :cryga:

I remember SKANK on here had an awesome idea of her wearing a transparent burqa, only for bruises and abuse marks to be seen. It would have caused a **** storm, but I liked it.

It's **** idea. Most of you are underage kids who don't know anything about life outside of USA, or any other culture or religion. God forbid if GAYS get offended over someone's comment or joke, you are all ready to tear him/her apart but any other people on this planet can and should be insulted, as long as it brings headlines to Gags.

FreePalestine

i already said this in the other thread, and many of you likely don't care, but it kinda annoys me that she's wearing a NIQAB, NOT a burqa. yet everyone's claiming it's a burqa. :eww:

i already said this in the other thread, and many of you likely don't care, but it kinda annoys me that she's wearing a NIQAB, NOT a burqa. yet everyone's claiming it's a burqa. :eww:

Well Gaga is that ignorant. Yeah, her eyes are not covered, so..

FreePalestine

Ah, you're right.

gaga, please :fail: I'm not going to judge the song itself by the name but wearing this is really stupid and ignorant.

It's **** idea. Most of you are underage kids who don't know anything about life outside of USA, or any other culture or religion. God forbid if GAYS get offended over someone's comment or joke, you are all ready to tear him/her apart but any other people on this planet can and should be insulted, as long as it brings headlines to Gags.

No, that's why. In context of that idea, we ALL knew it would bring a ****storm on her, her fans, everything related to her. But I liked it not because it was disrespectful to the religion or any of its relevant imagery, but because of its theoretical statement on women's rights in said areas of religion.

Would she ever do it? Probably not, but in theory it's a cool idea. Doesn't mean it's feasible, or practical/digestable.

Archived