Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Gaga x P!nk collab needs to happen

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

I’ve always found their voices pretty similar. They both match their personas, so I’m really up to a big collab between these two iconas 

Maxine Puth

Im not a big fan of collabs where their voices blend and that’s exactly what I think would happen with Gaga and Pink. I’m sure they would make something good though, it’s just not at the top of my singers Gaga should collab with list :enigma:

If it's written by Gaga, yes. P!nk's songs look like they are all about the same thing these past few eras, I got bored

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Togekiss

We would have to break out the soccer mom Twitter accounts again, i don’t know if I have the strength.

bring on that pecan pie

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Maxine Puth said:

Im not a big fan of collabs where their voices blend and that’s exactly what I think would happen with Gaga and Pink. I’m sure they would make something good though, it’s just not at the top of my singers Gaga should collab with list :enigma:

I always wanted P!nk and Sia to sing a song together and that's what happened lol. I showed this song to a friend who is a casual listener and couldn't tell who was singing which lines. I love both of them so I can hear them and know who it is but as a pop song, that's one of it's problems.

2School4Cool

YES! I would love this, they’re two of my all time favorites and they both are idols of mine, not only as musicians and performers but as people. I’d love to see what they could do together 

See The Best In Everyone

Joshie S

Please! 
Gaga, P!nk & Kesha all neeed to collaborate on something :vegas:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I’ve always found their voices pretty similar. They both match their personas, so I’m really up to a big collab between these two iconas 

You do know that Pink's husband is a big, loud, obnoxius Gaga hater right? He has shaded her multiple times on social media. It is not happening.

https://news.yahoo.com/lady-gaga-accused-copying-pink-162017190.html

Lady Gaga is being accused of “copying” Pink’s aerial performance techniques during her Super Bowl 2018 halftime show after Pink’s husband, Carey Hart, appeared to throw some major shade at the singer by suggesting that neither he nor his wife were too excited for Gaga’s set.

LaLuna
1 hour ago, Red said:

If it's written by Gaga, yes. P!nk's songs look like they are all about the same thing these past few eras, I got bored

This. I used to be a huge Pink fan but her music is just so boring now. I wouldn't mind a collab but only if it sounds more like a Gaga song than a Pink song.

2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

You do know that Pink's husband is a big, loud, obnoxius Gaga hater right? He has shaded her multiple times on social media. It is not happening.

Lady Gaga is being accused of “copying” Pink’s aerial performance techniques during her Super Bowl 2018 halftime show after Pink’s husband, Carey Hart, appeared to throw some major shade at the singer by suggesting that neither he nor his wife were too excited for Gaga’s set.

Lmao that was 10 years ago. His post wouldn’t fly today. And P!nk posted really nice things about Gaga’s Super Bowl performance and shot down comparisons. 

1 minute ago, Mitchey said:

Lmao that was 10 years ago. His post wouldn’t fly today. And P!nk posted really nice things about Gaga’s Super Bowl performance and shot down comparisons. 

He posted multiple times about her I just didn't feel like putting in the effort to dig up all of his posts over the years. I am not that invested.

Tinnitus15
58 minutes ago, Creyk said:

No I didn’t know this.. WTFFF

3 hours ago, Creyk said:

P!nk, we still love you despite marrying such a loser :ladyhaha:

Archived