Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes makes "joke" about nazism on Holocaust Remembrance Day

Kimmo

Featured Posts

9 hours ago, Versace said:

My problem with these type threads (where celebrity x did this problematic thing) is I never understand what the objective is? Did y’all think everyone was perfect and is gonna act sane in every moment in their life. People will say ill things and do questionable things from time to time if not all the time. People on this forum get tensed up and get into heated arguments over what celebs say or do, take a moment to realize how that’ll affect your mental health in the long run, disappointment/anger/sadness are all draining emotions. These people have no direct correlation or exposure to your life. At the end of the day you have the choice to either continue supporting an artist’s music or not. Some will accept she was joking and continue to support her and some won’t and should not support her in that case. It’s simple I reckon. 

"People do bad things so why do you care" is a bad argument. People who do bad things deserve to be held accountable. Also we're talking about Grimes here. Once is a mistake, twice is a coincidence and three times is a pattern.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstrosity

Okay this joke wasn’t funny it was cringe at best (just like her) but at this point y’all are trying to hard to be offended 

misha4ever

Grimes was raised as a rich white woman who liked to cosplay as poor and doesn't eat like a normal person so she never gets enough nutrients, I really shocked she hasn't said worst things than this before.

english is not my native language >.<

ALGAYDO
10 hours ago, Versace said:

My problem with these type threads (where celebrity x did this problematic thing) is I never understand what the objective is? Did y’all think everyone was perfect and is gonna act sane in every moment in their life. People will say ill things and do questionable things from time to time if not all the time. People on this forum get tensed up and get into heated arguments over what celebs say or do, take a moment to realize how that’ll affect your mental health in the long run, disappointment/anger/sadness are all draining emotions. These people have no direct correlation or exposure to your life. At the end of the day you have the choice to either continue supporting an artist’s music or not. Some will accept she was joking and continue to support her and some won’t and should not support her in that case. It’s simple I reckon. 

Aren’t you kinda doing the same thing by typing out a whole ass mini paragraph about this on a public forum? :stalkga:

monstrosity
7 minutes ago, misha4ever said:

doesn't eat like a normal person so she never gets enough nutrients

This may be even cringier than her :bradley:

misha4ever
Just now, monstrosity said:

english is not my native language >.<

NichuuB
19 hours ago, SadBoi808 said:

Glad to know she’s of the few remaining people like myself who have and appreciated dark humour and dead pan humour. Cancel culture and “woke” have killed humour. Oh well. 

spongebob-spunklebob.gif

Property of @Whale

hieronymus
1 hour ago, monstrosity said:

she's talked about eating so poorly she became malnourished before.

also in the same interview, she said hot dogs were a good food for vegans because they're only made from meat byproduct... which isn't the case at all.

Versace
3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Aren’t you kinda doing the same thing by typing out a whole ass mini paragraph about this on a public forum? :stalkga:

What same thing? I get the vibe I made a good point and you wanna disagree by being messy and drag me for writing a “mini paragraph”. Sorry didn’t know the paragraph police we’re here lol. 

Butters Stotch
11 hours ago, GRIMEZSZ said:

bc she’s a really talented artist.

8 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

She’s a music artist….

duh-yeah.gif

Talent means nothing if you are not a good person, but ok :lolly:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

GRIMEZSZ
10 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

Talent means nothing if you are not a good person, but ok :lolly:

it’s kinda extremist say that someone is a bad person just for a stupid joke.

alsemanche
14 hours ago, misha4ever said:

Grimes was raised as a rich white woman who liked to cosplay as poor and doesn't eat like a normal person so she never gets enough nutrients, I really shocked she hasn't said worst things than this before.

They way you ended her career with this :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Battle 4 Ur Life

I don’t expect anything from a woman who gave birth to Elon Musk’s offspring

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Pharamon
On 1/28/2023 at 9:39 PM, deactivated001 said:

Eh, she hasn't released anything remotely solid in years 

That's simply not true but you're entitled to your wrong opinion

Archived