celeb

Grimes makes "joke" about nazism on Holocaust Remembrance Day

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I hate when people just default to saying "it's dark comedy" whenever they get called out for inappropriate jokes. I think most people are ok with dark humor, the issue is that most of the time people don't deliver it right. Like sis, there's a difference between not liking dark humor and just being bad at telling jokes.

🖤👹

SadBoi808

Glad to know she’s of the few remaining people like myself who have and appreciated dark humour and dead pan humour. Cancel culture and “woke” have killed humour. Oh well. 

latina twilight
48 minutes ago, Meat said:

She literally had a child with Elon Musk so is anyone surprised 

that was a dark joke as well, but it was better delivered

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

ALittleMonsta

I don't get the joke pls someone explain (I mean that I literally don't understand what she said)

FfFfFfFF
15 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

I don't get the joke pls someone explain (I mean that I literally don't understand what she said)

The goal of Hitler was to create an Aryan master race and for this he needed more geographical space (called by the Nazis living space or lebensraum). She is joking that there is enough space for master races and what not in space.

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, SadBoi808 said:

Glad to know she’s of the few remaining people like myself who have and appreciated dark humour and dead pan humour. Cancel culture and “woke” have killed humour. Oh well. 

You think joking about the holocaust is good?

3 hours ago, SadBoi808 said:

no it hasn't :rip: dark/dead pan humour is still everywhere because those people do it right, this is just stupid toilet humour

family guy and south park are still very much around if you need to entertain your underdeveloped teenage brain

mother, what must i do?

Archived