đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes makes "joke" about nazism on Holocaust Remembrance Day

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Versace

My problem with these type threads (where celebrity x did this problematic thing) is I never understand what the objective is? Did y’all think everyone was perfect and is gonna act sane in every moment in their life. People will say ill things and do questionable things from time to time if not all the time. People on this forum get tensed up and get into heated arguments over what celebs say or do, take a moment to realize how that’ll affect your mental health in the long run, disappointment/anger/sadness are all draining emotions. These people have no direct correlation or exposure to your life. At the end of the day you have the choice to either continue supporting an artist’s music or not. Some will accept she was joking and continue to support her and some won’t and should not support her in that case. It’s simple I reckon. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Togekiss
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

I swear she wasn't always like this. I swear that Elon changed something in her

Didn’t she release We Appreciate Power soon after their relationship started to get serious? Listening back now it’s kind of eerie… “SUBMIT”.

Same time her body mod obsession started.

I’m starting to think the wealth and power she’s adjacent to in Musk has actually gotten to her head and she thinks they are the next step in human evolution, a new kind of person that deserves to rule us lesser beings.

It feel crazy saying this but I also believe it 100%

bring on that pecan pie

Butters Stotch

I don't get why this girl is famous in the first place anyway.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

GRIMEZSZ
13 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

bc she’s a really talented artist.

Wolf Boy
2 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

She’s a music artist….

duh-yeah.gif

holy scheisse
6 hours ago, GRIMEZSZ said:

She’s good creating music and being far away from the spotlight of american social media.

True. Much like Lana del rey haha

Agunimon

She exercised poor judgement and made a bad joke that she probably assumed would be received more favorably. That’s all there is to see here. 

Ladle Ghoulash
15 hours ago, SadBoi808 said:

Glad to know she’s of the few remaining people like myself who have and appreciated dark humour and dead pan humour. Cancel culture and “woke” have killed humour. Oh well. 

Rule number one of humor: Must be funny. This wasn't even funny, so idk how she gets off calling it dark "comedy" lmao 

Ladle Ghoulash
4 hours ago, Pharamon said:

so talented yet so problematic

Eh, she hasn't released anything remotely solid in years 

I don't like her music and what can we expect from someone who has been with Mr. Musk? No jokes with Holocaust, thanks

I guess she has not enough fans to cancel her :billie:

Helxig
5 hours ago, Togekiss said:

Didn’t she release We Appreciate Power soon after their relationship started to get serious? Listening back now it’s kind of eerie… “SUBMIT”.

Same time her body mod obsession started.

I’m starting to think the wealth and power she’s adjacent to in Musk has actually gotten to her head and she thinks they are the next step in human evolution, a new kind of person that deserves to rule us lesser beings.

It feel crazy saying this but I also believe it 100%

I thought We Appreciate Power was a warning about the bad place that things are going, a kind of ironic 'look at what is happening around us, beware'... but turns out it was instructional :smh:  man I love that song too... so gross

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived