💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is It Possible Gaga Skips the Oscar's After All?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

i never thought in a million years gaga would skip the oscar's, but i'm starting to wonder if that might be the case after all? she loves to woo the academy and would never want it to look like she's blowing them off, but it looks like there are casting calls going into late march. (the oscar's are march 12th. this casting call is for march 25th and 26th.) 

also, if she has done a bit of a physical transformation, i wonder if she would want to do a big oscar's look while still in the middle of that? it also looks fairly unlikely that gaga will win anyway. and finally, with COVID protocols, sometimes studios try to keep people actively filming (especially leads) away from high exposure events. (remember last year when disney didn't want rachel zegler to go while filming snow white.) of course, if lady gaga wants to go perform though, they will make it happen

G U C C I

The moment they announced when filming would take place for Joker 2 I immediately thought that there is no way she will attend. Even if her work was going to take the trophy home I don’t think she would separate herself from her current project to attend with the actual filming already taking place. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i think she’ll be there. her ‘transformation’ would only cause hype and commotion about joker 2

EGOT2027
2 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

The moment they announced when filming would take place for Joker 2 I immediately thought that there is no way she will attend. Even if her work was going to take the trophy home I don’t think she would separate herself from her current project to attend with the actual filming already taking place. 

that's how i feel about every other award show, but i just don't know about the oscar's. it's very rare for a nominee, let alone a winner (not that she's winning), to not be there. it would def be noticed. plus it's her last chance to be in front of the academy before her next campaign (and let's be honest she thinks about that stuff lol)

Space Cowboy

If she is attending I'm sure she's prepared and accounted for it already, regardless of if she's performing or not which I doubt. I just wanna pic w Rih so bad :enigma:

Anderson123

I think she'll be there. She has a good relationship with the Academy and maybe will clear a couple of days off to attend. It's a big ceremony and all of the people in that room are most likely working on other stuff , I'm sure a lot of them will take a break from their projects to attend.

Reality

Isn't it tradition that all of the nominees for Best Original Song perform though? I could see her attending tbh. It also depends on her filming schedule. Just because the movie is scheduled to film during that time period doesn't necessarily mean that she will. Also, if the performance itself is simple—which I think it would be—it may not take as much rehearsal time.

🖤👹

Robo Ga

I actually highly doubt she will attend… I think she will be fully absorbed in the role and will be avoiding distractions until they wrap. 

🤖⚡️

Catnikko

I can see her not attending but what would casting calls have anything to do with that?

I also can imagine she would attend it's not like any 'phsyical' transformations can't be hidden into a glammed up oscar look 

Purr

remember when she did UK and NYC in 24 hours? :ororomunroe:

she'll be there.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TimotheeChalamet
6 minutes ago, River said:

remember when she did UK and NYC in 24 hours? :ororomunroe:

she'll be there.

No, when did she do that? 

OP: she'll attend

androiduser

I think she will definitely attend and perform, she won't risk declining when she's working on a serious movie with potential nominations. She always uses the Oscar ceremony to remind the voters of her classical talent...

And about the transformation, being thinner is not such a massive transformation, it's not like she will go on stage in full Harley Quinn drag.

GagasEnigma4
1 hour ago, G U C C I said:

Agreed. I knew there was no way she would attend. Filming is supposed to go into early April.

1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

No, when did she do that? 

OP: she'll attend

I think at the ASIB premiere

Archived