music news

Ava Max confirmed the deluxe version of “Diamonds & Dancefloors”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

The deluxe edition will contain “ARTPOP: ACT II”

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Miichael

I find it quite interesting that nowadays deluxe versions tend to be released after the standard album instead of at the same time 

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

SimonBaetens
5 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I find it quite interesting that nowadays deluxe versions tend to be released after the standard album instead of at the same time 

It’s a trick to ensure streaming longevity

ALGAYDO
6 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Because they want fans to buy both to inflate sales and, of course, more money lol 

Rahrahbitchson
18 minutes ago, ControversiaGa said:

The deluxe edition will contain “ARTPOP: ACT II”

The only way we hearing it:billie:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

TortureMeOnReplay

The deluxe is gonna have the cover that's 10x better than the old one and all the people who pre-ordered are gonna get screwed with the old cover. 

Danny Milk
21 minutes ago, Max said:

She‘s a liar like Sky I don’t trust this woman

at least she released an album

but seriously i hope this time the deluxe won't be cancelled

I guess it doesn't really matter

Teletubby
25 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

but seriously i hope this time the deluxe won't be cancelled

I think it was canceled last time due to changes at her record label. Ava's label ended its joint venture with Atlantic and all its artists went directly under Atlantic. My Head & My Heart was her last song under her old label.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Gagaism
1 hour ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

The deluxe is gonna have the cover that's 10x better than the old one and all the people who pre-ordered are gonna get screwed with the old cover. 

At least we got the signed copies, I’m not sure if she’d put out more signed copies tbh 

Cavadour

From this MaxFandom Wiki page :

• A deluxe version featuring six outtakes from the album was confirmed during an interview held on the original release date, October 14, 2022. However, it is unknown whether the deluxe edition will be released simultaneously with the standard edition on January 27, 2023, or rather on a further date.

She talked about the album cover, stating, "It's from the Diamonds & Dancefloors visualizer for Dancing's Done, and so when I finished this visualizer, I was like- okay, I've been sitting on the other album cover for way too long. It's time to swap it, and I swapped it to this, and it really looked like the cover, to me. Even though I love the other cover as well, now we have multiple covers!".

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Archived