💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Caroline Polachek - Blood & Butter (1/30)

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

alsemanche
7 minutes ago, lady siwa said:

a new song already!?!?!?

I guess it's the last single before the album release next month! 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

SimonBaetens

Not out for me yet, streaming her excellent back catalogue while leaking fluids out of excitement!

QueenMortuana

I like the song so far. I'm not sure how I feel about the bagpipes though. I have such a weird love/hate thing with every release she's had for this album. There are sections of the new songs that I love and section that just irk me.

huttont

I am so excited to be a fan now for this album release. I liked Chairlift and didn’t realize that it was her for the longest time. I only found her again when Bunny Is A Rider came out 

You can hear the influence of some early 2000's music production and it's so exciting. She's one of my favorite artists. Can't wait for the album!

I also love how she blends and infuses elements from other songs. There is a sound she uses here that was in Billions. A great way to weave the songs. AHHHHH

tyler k

I adore Caroline and this song is so interesting and sooooo pretty

i'm so fascinated by her as an artist and am so excited to see how this whole album comes together. easily my most anticipated album of the year just in front of Paramore & Miley.

i feel like this album is gonna be super cohesive even though all of the singles have sounded so different from each other. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Archived