šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith on Finding Freedom with their New Album

Stephen

Featured Posts

SimonBaetens

This site went from being Taylor Swift daily to Sam Smith daily, Iā€™m sure there are fan sites devoted to them out there. No need to post their every move by private plane or skid mark here.

Caothan Mcbride
2 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

This site went from being Taylor Swift daily to Sam Smith daily, Iā€™m sure there are fan sites devoted to them out there. No need to post their every move by private plane or skid mark here.

If someone wants to show of something of an artist that isnā€™t Gaga that they love surely thatā€™s ok donā€™t click into the thread or interact if itā€™s not for youĀ 

4 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

Don't be such a hater. All fanbases are welcome hereĀ :triggered:

What amazes me is that a few years ago all GGD hated him when he was "the first gay to win an Oscar", but now they all love them. What happened?Ā :volantis:

SimonBaetens

Iā€™m not saying youā€™re not allowed to post about other artists, but we donā€™t need new threads everytime they tweet or do an interview, that just clogs up the forum.

holy scheisse
6 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

What else are we gonna do, the 100th ā€œfavorite song from each Gaga albumā€ thread instead?Ā :selena:
Ā 

on topic: I love them tbh.Iā€™m going to see them in august and was pleasantly surprised at the price tag being only 50 bucks lol

Just now, SimonBaetens said:

Iā€™m not saying youā€™re not allowed to post about other artists, but we donā€™t need new threads everytime they tweet or do an interview, that just clogs up the forum.

It's not that bad, Sam just realeased an album and Taylor a video. Those are more interesting that anything Gaga gives us these daysĀ :billie:

Reginald
9 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

Ā private plane or skid markĀ 

not skid markĀ :franminervini::lmao:šŸ’€

Ā 

Good for Sam. This is the first time I've been somewhat of a fan during one of their releases.Ā 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

SimonBaetens
Just now, Reginald said:

not skid markĀ :franminervini::lmao:šŸ’€

Ā 

Good for Sam. This is the first time I've been somewhat of a fan during one of their releases.Ā 

lol the frugality with which you praise them haha

RaraBitch
34 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

i mean we're getting gaga news like once every 2 weeks and it's either haus labs or a story selfie

Controversiaga
55 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

What else are we suppose to post about?Ā 

ā€œGaga silent on 1/27ā€œ ??

thereā€™s a Gaga thoughts section but thereā€™s also an entertainment talk section. Stick to the Gaga thoughts one if you donā€™t like non Gaga threads . Ā Idgaf abt Sam smith or Taylor swift tbh but I like pop culture in general so I donā€™t mind threads about other artists on here

Pronounced like ā€œBalenciagaā€ . Emphasis on the ā€œGaā€

2 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

This is the usual thing whenever a pop act has a major releaseĀ and it's not a bad thing at all. Like... clogs up the forum from what exactly? Nothing else is going on... Albums from Lana, Miley, Kali Uchis, Chlƶe, and presumably Taylor's next re-recording will drop in March so get ready for the content SisBaetensĀ :hor:

JgHaus78

I learn and hear about a lot of non-Gaga related stuff that I end up really enjoyingĀ because of this website, thank you for sharing!!Ā 

Agunimon
5 hours ago, RaraBitch said:

i mean we're getting gaga news like once every 2 weeks and it's either haus labs or a story selfie

or a news update on a comment she left on a random celebrity's tiktok videoĀ :koons:

Archived