celeb

Dylan Mulvaney shows her face after surgery

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

gorgeous, gorgeous 

for those who don’t know, she went through facial feminisation procedure 

ProfessionalClown

Facial feminization is always so crazy to me like how small differences can seriously change the way someone looks. Like it’s obvious you can still recognize who they are, but the differences just make so much sense and look so good. Like they’re fully blossoming into their Pokémon final evo lol 

Magneto

She's so extra for this and its exactly why I love her. Gorgeous, gorgorgeous!:diane:

Free my mind

BUtterfield 8
4 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

Umm… she had plastic surgery. Calling it “feminization” is so backwards. :rip:

Alright I’ll give it a go 

why?

Chlorine Sevigny
Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

Alright I’ll give it a go 

why?

There was nothing “unfeminine” about how she looked before and saying that a smaller nose and sharper chin = more feminine is supporting the gender binary and gender specific ideals of beauty.

androiduser
17 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

There was nothing “unfeminine” about how she looked before and saying that a smaller nose and sharper chin = more feminine is supporting the gender binary and gender specific ideals of beauty.

while this is true, some trans women are going for the conventional beauty standards and the gender specific ideals of beauty.. does this mean they themselves are supporting the gender binary ideas, I'm not sure, but I think it's still fair to call the procedure "facial feminization" if the goal is to achieve the conventional "female" beauty.

Archived