Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dylan Mulvaney shows her face after surgery

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, Frank Potion said:

Umm… she had plastic surgery. Calling it “feminization” is so backwards. :rip:

The literal whole point is to have more biologically feminine facial structure. That’s..that’s literally the procedures name and why every trans person calls it. Just like masculinization of the face for more pronounced brow bones and jawline alongside other things. 

monstrosity
1 hour ago, Frank Potion said:

just to add some context, Dylan herself captioned the pics in question with just « facial feminization »

AURAOFSHEISSE
2 hours ago, Frank Potion said:

Love the pfp Franklin :sis: taste

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Just now, VanityQueen said:

If I wanted to see her pre-surgery pictures would that be offensive? I'm really curious

just google image search their name :laughga:

mother, what must i do?

Levine
10 hours ago, monstrosity said:

just to add some context, Dylan herself captioned the pics in question with just « facial feminization »

Yes, they all call it that way. Even Gia Gunn  did the same procedure and called it that way.

hieronymus
8 minutes ago, Levine said:

Yes, they all call it that way. Even Gia Gunn  did the same procedure and called it that way.

omg even gia ??? the paradigm of intelligence, empathy, and fully hinged being? :ladyhaha:

Levine
9 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

omg even gia ??? the paradigm of intelligence, empathy, and fully hinged being? :ladyhaha:

lmao but yes. We can question her, but they all call it that way. In italy it's "procedura di femminilizzazione", my friend did it 3-4 months ago.

hieronymus
11 minutes ago, Levine said:

lmao but yes. We can question her, but they all call it that way. In italy it's "procedura di femminilizzazione", my friend did it 3-4 months ago.

I agree, I just thought it was hilarious that Gia was the example

communistmanifesto
19 hours ago, Frank Potion said:

facial feminization differs from most cosmetic plastic surgery procedures, it requires a surgeon who is not only certified in cosmetic surgery but also craniofacial reconstruction to be done properly & the entire goal of facial feminization is to alter bony structures in the face that are influenced by having testosterone in your body as you develop, it doesn’t totally alter one’s appearance and the results given with facial feminization focus on making someone look like the most feminine version of themself without making them look unrecognizable, emulating what they’d look like if their body had never masculinized in the first place. 

xoxo go piss girl

Archived