💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna has filed a trademark for children’s clothing line, 'FENTY KIDS.'

noa234

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss

Word on the street is her long-awaited new album, Fenty Kids, is being released Q2 followed by the Fenty Kids stadium tour. 

SimonBaetens
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Let's hope this won't follow the same path as her luxury clothing line...

what happened to that?

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

what happened to that?

It has closed down in 2021

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

elijahfan
12 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

what happened to that?

Well it was announced as the next big thing, but it lasted barely 2 years.

On paper, it had everything to succeed, especially since it was backed by one of the biggest European fashion conglomerates, LVMH. But underwhelming designs didn't really seduce the luxury clients, and the prices turned most of her fans away.

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

yikes

probably it doesn't work for its prices, not too sure. Like, there were Jogger pants cost $280, T-shirts started at $180, hoodies at $300, an oversized padded denim jacket for $940 and dresses between $600-700, all these before tax for example.   RIP Fenty 2019-2021

elijahfan
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

probably it doesn't work for its prices, not too sure. Like, there were Jogger pants cost $280, T-shirts started at $180, hoodies at $300, an oversized padded denim jacket for $940 and dresses between $600-700, all these before tax for example.   RIP Fenty 2019-2021

Well it was a luxury brand and those were the prices of the market... I think they both misunderstood the demographics of her fanbase (meaning, the people who usually invest in her) and the luxury client's expectations of a Rihanna-helmed luxury house. I'm also unsure she put much effort into it, which is a shame - I'm sure with a bit of time and recalibrating, it would've reached its target eventually.

RAMROD
15 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Well it was a luxury brand and those were the prices of the market... I think they both misunderstood the demographics of her fanbase (meaning, the people who usually invest in her) and the luxury client's expectations of a Rihanna-helmed luxury house. I'm also unsure she put much effort into it, which is a shame - I'm sure with a bit of time and recalibrating, it would've reached its target eventually.

Yup, it is a bit too high price point for her base, the ones who had been buying her make up and lingerie all these while.

Also, maybe it isn't disruptive enough to the industry, as opposed to her make up line that made a wider darker shades happened, or her lingerie line that made  plus size and mens sexy underwear line happened. This fashion like doesn't  seem to have that kind of direction. :shrug:

Archived