💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Friends of Stephen “tWitch” Boss slam Todrick Hall

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

InTheCloset

I feel like when someone purposely ends their life no assumptions should be made specially by the public about the cause of it. 

The abyss stares back

I honestly don't understand why anyone spends their time hating on anyone or pressuring people that associate with another person to stop. I don't like certain people and I just don't interact with them. I don't spend any time thinking about Ellen or any other cancelled person. If they did something illegal I'll let the courts take action. This is so annoying. Leave everybody alone

Yeah, no, assuming the causes of someone's suicide is something that shouldn't be done... and even if you do, you shouldn't make it public.

RenegAde

I actually find this so annoying and  disrespectful,  you could have just kept your mouth shut since you really didn't know what was going on with him. his loved ones dont deserve to be reading speculations like this  

bionic

Todrick knows he's getting dragged so trying to throw a different LGBT under the bus to distract from himself

buy bionic

I guess he didn't have to choose to go into much depth but the interviewer could've not asked him to speculate.. it's distasteful 

Cameltoe Chariot

Todrick Hall is an absolute monster and I'm so f*cking tired of seeing him get away with it.

23 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Todrick Hall is an absolute monster and I'm so f*cking tired of seeing him get away with it.

I agree, there’s something about Todrick that leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Sometimes it’s best to just keep your mouth shut, he didn’t need to comment on someone suicide 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Archived