šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga coming to Latin America?

Butters Stotch

Featured Posts

Butters Stotch

So a friend sent this to me today and I'm not sure what to think. Anyone knows if this is a trustworthy insider?? I don't want to get my hopes up, but I want Gaga to come to Latin America so badly that my delulu gay *ss will believe anythingĀ :saladga:

Ā 

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fake, she's filming Joker for the next few months + probably working on the OST

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

PlastiscGuy

What would she come here for? She's not touring and if she is, it's in Vegas. She's busy with filming Joker and the movie isn't even premiering this year, so too early for press conferences. Plus she has no music to promote anymore.

If anything, she's probably going to visit Mexico's beaches in like July lolĀ 

PG.

LunaUniverse

I don't really see her performing much this year aside from maybe the Oscars or Vegas shows

1# Samoyed Stan

LilyLark

The only thing I could see is that big festival in Brazil, as she was supposed to do it before and her albums/songs always do v. well there... I really doubt she would do a second Chromatic tour and she's probably busy with Joker 2 and LG7.

hausofgay

Ā 

My pronouns are fĆ¢g/fĆ¢ggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Anderson123
5 minutes ago, hausofgay said:

Ā 

Why are they playing with us like this omg. I don't think there are any major festivals she'd attend this year. Unless she plans to launch the LG7 era and tour this year.

Levine

How and why? Isn't she busy with Joker right now? And even after filming it, I don't see her touring? with what then? a new album?

Butters Stotch
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Why are they playing with us like this omg. I don't think there are any major festivals she'd attend this year. Unless she plans to launch the LG7 era and tour this year.

I think bringing TCB to Latam would be great, but I know it's just my brainĀ wanting to believe any rumors.

She could do that after she's done filming Joker 2...? Is it too crazy to even believe there's a small possibility that this might happen??Ā :saladga:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Night Vision
23 minutes ago, Lukas96 said:

It's not gonna happen,we need to let go.

If anyhting, It's gonna be a Rock in Rio performance, not touring.

Rock in Rio isn't even happening this year, so if she was doing a festival performance it would probably be The Town Festival which is a new festival from the same organisers as Rock in Rio happening in SĆ£o Paulo. But I'd be surprised if Gaga is performing in Latin America this year.

43 minutes ago, Night Vision said:

Rock in Rio isn't even happening this year, so if she was doing a festival performance it would probably be The Town Festival which is a new festival from the same organisers as Rock in Rio happening in SĆ£o Paulo. But I'd be surprised if Gaga is performing in Latin America this year.

didn't know that.

I don't think she'll perform outside of the US this year tbh, and even then, I think it will be as a part of her remaining dates for theĀ Vegas engagement.

Archived