💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga coming to Latin America?

Butters Stotch

Featured Posts

misha4ever
2 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

So a friend sent this to me today and I'm not sure what to think. Anyone knows if this is a trustworthy insider?? I don't want to get my hopes up, but I want Gaga to come to Latin America so badly that my delulu gay *ss will believe anything :saladga:

unless Joker 2 will need her to shot on site in a LatAm country I doubt it.

english is not my native language >.<

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starmie25

Many of y'all were dead set that the Chromatica ball was never going to happen after Covid and look how that turned out.. 

Never doubt in Gengar.

Reject False Icons

I remember the artrave had strong rumors of her coming to Mexico and then we all were fooled, the last thing they can come up with is that she will perform the artrave in Mexico for AP 10th anniversary :river:

andy232000

I’ve seen several times where this “insider” has actually given true information on a lor of different artists. Sidenote, this is bad because I DMed them asking about the Chromatica Ball Film and they replied saying they did nit shoot enough footage at the LA show to make a film. However, they also said there are plans of bringing the tour to Argentina, so they could finish filming there. Also, other people who went to the Bad Bunny show in Mexico spoke to Bobby, who was in attendance, and allegedly he was there to finalize the deal on bringing the tour there too 

Edonis
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

I’ve seen several times where this “insider” has actually given true information on a lor of different artists. Sidenote, this is bad because I DMed them asking about the Chromatica Ball Film and they replied saying they did nit shoot enough footage at the LA show to make a film. However, they also said there are plans of bringing the tour to Argentina, so they could finish filming there. Also, other people who went to the Bad Bunny show in Mexico spoke to Bobby, who was in attendance, and allegedly he was there to finalize the deal on bringing the tour there too 

If we're really going to stretch the era out this much, can we please get a few more videos? :messga: Free Woman, Replay, and Babylon all deserve visuals at this point

11 hours ago, hausofgay said:

Actually this is not the first time I'm hearing this. From what I've heard it's suppossed to happen in the second half of the year. 

I honestly think it's very unlikely, but as a wise woman once said: When did we all stop believing in magic? Why did we put all our hopes in a box in the attic?

Katy Perry Reaction GIF by Idols Global

Its not a fedora u f*ck

RAMROD

Chromatica Tour - Folie Un Deux (THE Dawn Of Chromatica) 

fake-laugh-laughing.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

11 hours ago, Night Vision said:

Rock in Rio isn't even happening this year, so if she was doing a festival performance it would probably be The Town Festival which is a new festival from the same organisers as Rock in Rio happening in São Paulo. But I'd be surprised if Gaga is performing in Latin America this year.

My unemployed-**s savings are SHAKING in my account right now. Can't believe she is coming to Brazil right when I'm struggling :messga:

Alfonso

I mean, I don't know about the outside, but here in Latin America (mostly Mexico this past 1-2 months) many people / reliable insiders have been saying gaga's coming... 

I personally can't find a way to think this would happen (it doesn't make sense), as the CBT is over, she's pretty busy with joker and I don't really see her doing anything music related things.. 

However, as crazy as it could be, there are many options that could justify it if it ever ends up being a thing:

- They were pretty excited to add more dates but couldn't due to her "limited schedule" (many companies were probably trying to get her to do an international date during the tour) - this could justify them trying to do another leg this year, now for latin America, oceania and Asia perhaps. I mean Joker won't take a year to film, she can easily do another summer leg. 

- They could do a festival tour (latin America's festivals usually are before or after the summer; (Brazil and Mexico would be the first with the Corona Capital and Rock In Rio's sister festival). Many have done it; Miley and P!nk would be my best examples (Miley even came many months after her performances had ended). However, I don't know if she would do festivals at this point and scale and I would like to think that she would've done it for Rock In Rio before doing something else and if she hasn't it must be because of something (as they have stated they're still pushing to get her to do it)

- From all we know she'll actually do music this year and announce a tour starting with international dates down her... least likely, but tbh I could see it happening, again, joker won't start until 2024 so she might as well use the chance.

KindnessPunk

Maybe she wants to finish TCB properly since it didn’t get a true goodbye in Miami…that would explain why Bobby was in Mexico recently. AND that new Chromatica Ball Merch that they dropped AFTER the tour ended…like why else would they do that? They could easily add the LATAM dates there. 

Anderson123

This is all so weird lol. It seems strange she’d tour again later this year for CHROMATICA still. I thought that was over. It also seems like she’s not ready to release new music so I don’t think it’s for LG7 Tour. 

But at the same time Chromatica Ball was very short and they probably liked the stadium setting and would work well here in Latin America and a second leg in the USA. She seemed to really enjoy performing those three months. 

latina twilight

i've been seeing this rumour about her coming to mexico for a while now, but i'd rather a̶c̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶d̶o̶  not believe so just to protect my own heart from breaking :laughga:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

This isn’t crazy.

My theory: Gaga will return to performing later this summer.  While this will inevitably include Vegas Jazz shows, I think it may also include TCB.  I think she felt invigorated as a pop star during the original run, so I could see her wanting to add more dates after previously being unsure.  Also, filming one show in LA might be good for promo footage, but concert films are usually made up of at least two nights.  If she extended the tour, she could film the show at a two-date engagement.  The JWT film was already canceled and we all know what happened with BTWB, so her team definitely doesn’t want to scrap three tour films in a row (since I am unaware there were ever intentions to film the artRAVE).

Starmie25

Also if this happens then Gaga replace "Lovegame" and "Telephone" with Wednesday and an ARTPOP deep cut.

That way we all win.

Butters Stotch

Yaaaaaas!! I'm loving all your theories about Gaga coming to Latam, keep them coming, a gay can dream!! :vegas:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived