achievement

“Joker 2’s Harley Quinn Star Lady Gaga”

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bpmMonkey

Soo excited for this movie to come out! First time seeing her in this brutal (:stalkga:) environment and non-glossy filmsetting. I think this will work so well with her, we’re truly not ready for what’s coming our way :firega::saladga: 

Monstermilo

sorry but DC as a musical? 

literally the last thing i would think gaga needs on her resume 

shouldnt she be going for more serious roles, superhero based movies are kind of sell out roles

3 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

shouldnt she be going for more serious roles, superhero based movies are kind of sell out roles

Have you seen the first movie? it's "based" on the character and not a direct adaption.

The "musical" is believed to be their state of mind when they are in a psychotic episode and it's not really a typical musical but just a few songs here and there when we're inside their minds.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Maxine Puth
7 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

Tell me you didn’t watch the first Joker without telling me you didn’t watch the first movie.

CyanDante
8 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

You need to watch the first movie before making this assumption.

It's anything but a superhero movie.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Head Empty
2 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

The first Joker movie was such a serious take on the source material, that you could barely call it a super hero movie. It's a character study first and foremost, super hero movie second.

Making it a musical is risky, but one that could pay off big time if done right. Knowing everyone involved, the music will be taken very seriously, so that it doesn't just become a cheap gimmick. It will also give the movie its own identity, rather than it just being a sequel. It will obviously also play into Gaga's strengths.

37 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

please watch the first Joker :messga:

infact, anyone with an opinion on superhero movies needs to go watch Joker before talking :messga:

i'm tired of people not knowing what they're talking about :messga:

mother, what must i do?

Archived