“Joker 2’s Harley Quinn Star Lady Gaga”

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
grimreaperbarbie

The Sour Candy music video cancelling star :sis:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

21 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Wait but what is the achievement? :marges:

that she's lady gaga!

mother, what must i do?

tomdsgn
7 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

seeing her in this brutal (:stalkga:) environment and non-glossy filmsetting

What about Roanoke?

bpmMonkey
11 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

What about Roanoke?

Yeah, i thought about that too, but its still fantastical imo. Also, AHS is always very polished, cleaned up where the first Joker was dirty in a sense.. streets of NY, the green/blue-ish tint over the entire movie 

Joker+dancing+in+men's+bathroom?format=1

AHS-saison-6-roanoke.jpg

edit: i wasnt talking about the subject matter or brutality topic-wise but more so the way its shot and overall tone the movie/show ^^

7 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

sorry but DC as a musical? 

literally the last thing i would think gaga needs on her resume 

shouldnt she be going for more serious roles, superhero based movies are kind of sell out roles

It's accurate to the character's origin though (yes, Harley was created for the animated series first).

Also... joker got Phoenix the Oscar for best actor, the narrative of superhero films not having quality or depth is tired at this point (Joker and both BP films are good examples). 

I'm not as optimistic for this movie as some of you guys, but I am looking forward to that first photo. It's gonna break the internet. Bookmark me.

EGOT2027
13 minutes ago, Mr S said:

I'm not as optimistic for this movie as some of you guys, but I am looking forward to that first photo. It's gonna break the internet. Bookmark me.

100% 

i NEED someone to leak grainy set pics to force them to release it ASAP

I think there are far more factors that influence the ultimate success of a film than the music. A film requires a high degree of cooperation between the writer, cinematographer, set designer, and many other departments. And it's even more difficult when the film is combined with music. I wouldn't put my expectations too high, but I always expect Gaga's performance.:vegas:

Archived