đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would fans prefer 2nd Superbowl or Olympics/Eurovision performance from Gag?

Starmie25

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monstermilo

i would love an all female SB show with gaga, ariana, and a few other female artists

they could close out with rain on me and rain could fall from the roof of the stadium

9 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Super Bowl by FAR. Eurovision’s production is Dollar Store quality in comparison.

Excuse me?? Sis have you ever watched Eurovision :triggered:

LateToCult
6 minutes ago, sara57 said:

What? Sis have you ever watched Eurovision :triggered:

I’ve seen the Madonna and JT performances and they literally look like any other awards show performance. Super Bowl allows for a much larger scale for the spectacle.

34 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I’ve seen the Madonna and JT performances and they literally look like any other awards show performance. Super Bowl allows for a much larger scale for the spectacle.

But did you see the actual performances from the participating countries? If that's not a spectacle then Idk what is

Head Empty
5 hours ago, Aussie said:

Eurovision, please no! Imo it’s not the place for an already established global artist - what benefit did Madonna see from it?

The hype surrounding that performance was immense, and deservedly so. Madonna simply failed to deliver. A lot of people I know who don't follow pop music at all were talking sh** about her vocals the next day.

The budget for Eurovision might not be AS big as Superbowl, but they still deliver stunning performances. Mika's performance last year had great production (although I wasn't a huge fan of the musical direction):

And even for more simple interval acts, you still get the exceptional staging, camerawork and lighting:

SimonBaetens

Eurovision would be so cool, give the gays what they want!

Superbowl would of course be cool as well, but maybe ten years from now.

MonSwiftAnton

I'm sorry but isn't the point of SB that the artists give a 'once in a lifetime' performance? I'd hate if super bowl would start taking back artists every other year instead of giving newer acts the opportunity. 

It would be really cool to see her on the olympics in LA in 2028 though

Helxig

Superbowkl? I honestly don't think she could top her last one, and I doubt the public would be here for her doing another one, however I would love to see her as a guest on someone elses Superbowl halftime performance! 

Eurovision? Sure!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Her Super Bowl performance is ICONIC.  I don’t think there’s a need for her comeback anytime soon, it would be very hard to improve on it.

I personally would rather see her headline Glastonbury.  Perfect crowd for her.

Tinnitus15

Im sorry but as a Gaga fan I’m insulted by the fact you typed “Wednesday”. It’s BLOODY MARY :sis:

FameMonster01

Not some of yall thinking Eurovision is a no show event with minimalistic stages, when most of eurovision performances eat up all the award show performances

Should I remind you that Eurovision is being watched by 200 million viewers per average? and the number is even higher if we count in the social media too

Gaga performing on Eurovision as an interval act would be the greatest thing ever

Archived